The Right Track Is On The Right Track

coops

nice to see the numbers @ the right track soul club in peterborough on the up.

after recent very low numbers it was good to see it heading in the right direction.

door 'tax' reduction from the former £5 per person to only £3 can only have helped in these hard times of ours.

but for me, the attractions @ the right track are..... perfectly formed venue & beer price4s (for Netty, not me!!!)

excellent dance floor

an east anglian welcome for all

and then htere's the music...... oh for the music.

hosts 'smudge' and martin calderbank know what's required by the discerning soul fan @ the right track, alongside the two guests (another local) martin stanford and chesterfield's ian 'gee' one couldn't have wanted a better selection of tunes if one had tried.

love it at the right track, always have and probably always will.

even heard a tune i'd never heard before, you know the type, the type that MAKES one dance on first hearing, perfect, isn't that what it's all about?

images on https://ournorthernsouls.org

• Replies 5
  • Views 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got to go along with that Mike. Absolute top notch night at "Right Track". From first entering this splendid venue everything ticks the boxes. The welcome, the dancefloor, thepeople, the music, the sound system, they are all as they should be.

I think the corner has been turned and " Right Track" will once again be the place to be in Peterboro.

Hats off to Martin and Tracey for sticking with it and making the venue what it is.

KTF

Ian G

Guest MartinC

Yep... couldnt agree more great night, some blinding tunes played and everybody seemed up for a good night! plenty of people said positive things on the night! Come on April 15th..... Mick H & Marco cant wait

KFT

MartinC

Guest smudgesmith

Yep... couldnt agree more great night, some blinding tunes played and everybody seemed up for a good night! plenty of people said positive things on the night! Come on April 15th..... Mick H & Marco cant wait

KFT

MartinC

Nice one Mart :thumbsup: keep you eye on the ball:thumbup:

Right Track getting back to where it should be