Manifesto Soul Club, Knottingley, West Yorks-Friday 11Th March-Guest Djs Gary Smith, John Moffatt & Alan Millington

LittleAv

**MANIFESTO SOUL CLUB**

KELLINGLEY CLUB, MARINE VILLA ROAD, KNOTTINGLEY, WEST YORKSHIRE WF11 8ER

FRIDAY 11TH MARCH 2011

RESIDENT DJS PETE JAY & LITTLE AV king.gifinnocent.gif

GUEST DJS GARY SMITH , JOHN MOFFATT & ALAN MILLINGTON (HORTI SOUL CLUB)thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

**RAFFLE/AUCTION TO BE HELD IN AID OF HELP FOR HEROES**

ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

£3 ADMISSION

8PM TIL 1AM

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

CHEAP BAR beer.gif

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

TEL: 07775646721/07930801096

E-MAIL: manifestosoulclub@blueyonder.co.uk

NEAREST TRAVELODGE: https://www.travelodg...nfo?hotelId=169

NEAREST PREMIERINN: https://www.premierin...o?hotelId=23922

Edited by LittleAv
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Always a very good night @ Manifesto and this one deserves a special mention .

If we can, we will get along.

In the meantime, raffle prize on its way .

Andy & Denise

ANDY & DENISE

THANKS FOR DONATING A RAFFLE PRIZE & HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US ON THE NIGHT.

GUEST DJS ON THE NIGHT GARY & JOHN HAVE GREAT COLLECTIONS - YOU'LL HAVE TO GIVE THEIR SOUL NIGHT A VISIT SOMETIME TOO, YOU'D BOTH ENJOY IT. thumbsup.gif

SEE YOU SOON.

AV

thumbup.gif WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ALAN MILLINGTON - HORTI SOUL CLUB RESIDENT WILL ALSO BE GUESTING FOR US ON THIS NIGHT.

GREAT TO HAVE THE FULL HORTI SOUL CLUB RESIDENTS GUESTING ON THIS SPECIAL NIGHT - SURE TO BE A CRACKER!! :lol:

Hi Av, Pete

Absolutely delighted to have been asked to come and spin some at Manifesto :lol: . It's a great club with an excellent across-the-board policy :hatsoff2: . I think, between us, we'll be able to play something to put everybody off :D . Just joking, of course. Really looking forward to having a great time :yes:yes.gif .

John, Gary & Alan

Hi Av, Pete

Absolutely delighted to have been asked to come and spin some at Manifesto :thumbup: . It's a great club with an excellent across-the-board policy :hatsoff2: . I think, between us, we'll be able to play something to put everybody off :D . Just joking, of course. Really looking forward to having a great time beer.gif:yes: .

John, Gary & Alan

I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY ENTERTAINING NIGHT WITH YOU 3 STOOGES BEHIND THE DECKS. :lol: WE LOVE THE MUSIC PLAYED AT THE HORTI SO KNOW WE'RE IN FOR A TREAT. :yes:

YOU MANAGED TO SORT OUT A MINI BUS FROM SHEFFIELD YET?

Edited by LittleAv

Hi Pete, Av

It looks like Alan won't be able to make it, so it's not the three stooges, just Laurel and Hardy :ohmy::no: . No guesses as to who is who :thumbsup: .

John

HI STAN :thumbsup:

SORRY TO HEAR ALAN CAN'T MAKE IT :D , WILL POST UP DJ TIMES LATER.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU & OLLIE SPINNING A FEW yes.gif

PETE

Hi Pete, Av

It looks like Alan won't be able to make it, so it's not the three stooges, just Laurel and Hardy :( :( . No guesses as to who is who :) .

John

Well I was only coming to listen to the 3 stooges but now it's Laurel n Hardy it should be a packer.:yes: :yes: My guess is one of you is Laurel an t'other is Hardy :) :) :ohmy:

C U all fri

THANKS FOR ALL THE RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEMS RECEIVED SO FAR FOR THIS GREAT CAUSE WHICH INCLUDES:-

3 OIL PAINTINGS FROM ARTIST LITTLE STUART FROM HULL - 2 SCOOTER PAINTINGS AND 1 OF HITSVILLE USA. thumbup.gif

WILTON ALLNIGHTER ANNIVERSARY BADGES FROM MOUSE. thumbup.gif

LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY - HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US! :lol:

AV biggrin.gif

Edited by LittleAv

DJ TIMES

LITTLE AV 8.00 til 9.00

GARY SMITH 9.00 til 9.45

JOHN MOFFATT 9.45 til 10.30

GARY SMITH 10.30 til 11.00

JOHN MOFFATT 11.00 til 11.30

PETE JAY 11.30 til END

Hi Pete, we're being picked up at 7:45, so we should be there in plenty of time. Right looking forward to this.

Sithee, Stan & Ollie

Hi Av, Pete

Absolutely delighted to have been asked to come and spin some at Manifesto :thumbsup: . It's a great club with an excellent across-the-board policy :thumbsup: . I think, between us, we'll be able to play something to put everybody off :D . Just joking, of course. Really looking forward to having a great time :lol::yes: .

John, Gary & Alan

Well I was only coming to listen to the 3 stooges but now it's Laurel n Hardy it should be a packer.:no::D My guess is one of you is Laurel an t'other is Hardy laugh.gif:D:yes:

C U all fri

LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A TOP NIGHT AND HELPING A TOP CHARITY :rolleyes::hatsoff2::thumbsup:

Hi Pete, we're being picked up at 7:45, so we should be there in plenty of time. Right looking forward to this.

Sithee, Stan & Ollie

looking forward 2 hearing the hort'i boys :thumbsup: c u all tomorrow joe & linda

Count me in for this one.

Count us in for this one as well :D

See you later,H & D :thumbsup:

Hi Av n Pete.

See you all tonight, only too pleased to support this great cause. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Derek

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT - SEE YOU ALL SOON!! :D