Greenlands Friday 11 Feb

Well another great night at Greenlands (as usual) :thumbsup: ..great spots from the residents djs. Derek Smith and Glenn Miller.....and the guest djs Mr Colin Curtis (legend):thumbsup: and Steve Pownall both kept the large dance floor full as you would expect :D ...had a good chat to Mr.Curtis for about half hour ( that will teach him to say hello to me :( well i was on my third pint :D ) great turn out once again...well done Froggy...see you next month thumbup.gif .......

• Replies 2
  • Views 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

YEP, Another top night at Greenlands & what a turnout once again!!!this night just gets better & better

.looking forward to next one. see you all, Willie,Froggy,Rita,Steve Karen,,Gloria,Chris,Tony,etc,etc.etc at the Grand if not

before,best Steve n Ann. ooh & Derek,please dig out that spare copy of Philly Devotions.!! tune!!!

Guest alfroggy

Must agree Friday at the Greenlands was something special.... great to see more new faces from around the region & beyond and all left telling me how much they had enjoyed the evening... many thanks to you all...and hope you all arrived home safely... thanks to Derek Smith & Glen Miller for opening the evening and even I had a dabble on the decks[ 6.30pm and only me in the room lol] yes i did need a orange box to reach the decks lol...before the sarcastic remarks arrive....Thanks to Steve Pownall the first of the nights guest Djs and a cracking spot from the Lowton Labour Club Promoter...cheers Steve...followed by Colin Curtis who played a Quality set that even had Roddy the doorman strutting his stuff on the dance floor... practising for the Prestatyn weekender are we then kidda...to finish a great night off we had Glen Miller back on the decks and he had the floor buzzing once again till the clock struck 2am.. so i'd like to say a big thank you to you all and hope to see you on Friday 11th March when Derek & Glen will be along side Special Guest Djs Brian Rae & Phil Threlfall....until the next time.....ktf Froggy :)

Edited by alfroggy

Source Advert