Lowton Civic Hall And Room With A View

cenco

Thankyou to all who came to Lowton on Friday it was a great night with some awsome tunes played ,good numbers in both rooms so really pleased for Kev Murphy .

Our guests in the ROOM WITH A VIEW were Tony Foster and Mick and Mo just fantastic tunes from these guys and they never fail to impress me so thankyou thumbsup.gifand not forgetting our last minute stand in for Bob Cornock the mighty Robbo great stuff as allwaysthumbsup.gif

Phil T hope you had a good birthday mate and enjoyed your birthday pressie off wartcock bet its put you off mushrooms for life laugh.gif it did me on Saturday morning when i tried to eat my full englishyes.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thankyou to all who came to Lowton on Friday it was a great night with some awsome tunes played ,good numbers in both rooms so really pleased for Kev Murphy .

Our guests in the ROOM WITH A VIEW were Tony Foster and Mick and Mo just fantastic tunes from these guys and they never fail to impress me so thankyou thumbsup.gifand not forgetting our last minute stand in for Bob Cornock the mighty Robbo great stuff as allwaysthumbsup.gif

Phil T hope you had a good birthday mate and enjoyed your birthday pressie off wartcock bet its put you off mushrooms for life laugh.gif it did me on Saturday morning when i tried to eat my full englishyes.giflaugh.gif

Great to be back at Lowton and brilliant to see so many friendly faces, this place is really special to me.

Thank you once again to everyone involved for putting on a great night thumbsup.gif

Guest toffee lady

HAD A TOP NIGHT ON FRIDAY, STAYED IN THE MAIN ROOM MOST OF NIGHT, GREAT COMPANY,GREAT ATMOSPHERE, GREAT MUSIC, GREAT NIGHT!

JANETTE X

Edited by toffee lady

Yeah great night, great music i really miss Lowton, nice to see Ste Green, and huge thanks to Karl Heard.

Ste let us know when you get those dates sorted for Bury

Donna

A big,big thanks to KARL,STEVE and BOB for the ask for mo & me to play afew in what we believe is/was a very special room,

As always the music was top stuff,with some really great music played all night.

Two that really hit the spot big time were both from Steve;

DECISIONS " REALLY DO LOVE YOU"

RON HARRINGTON " IT HAPPENED TO ME AGAIN " ( lordy,lordy how good is this !!!!!)

Was a pleasure to share deck time with a legend like ROBBO, and tony, who's choons always impress.

Thought a few more people who had played in the room before might have made a effort to support the guy's but was nice to see a few of the scenes 'names' there.

Had a report from the soul police that a little bit of phone recording was going on ohmy.gif what's that about ? .

Once again thank you team we was made up to be asked, and where ever the ROOM WITH A VIEW brand ends up we wish you every success and you can be sure of our support hatsoff2.gif

Yeah great night, great music i really miss Lowton, nice to see Ste Green, and huge thanks to Karl Heard.

Ste let us know when you get those dates sorted for Bury

Donna

glad you enjoyed it donna and i will let you and sandy know about bury as soon as i hear anything..thumbsup.gif

A big,big thanks to KARL,STEVE and BOB for the ask for mo & me to play afew in what we believe is/was a very special room,

As always the music was top stuff,with some really great music played all night.

Two that really hit the spot big time were both from Steve;

DECISIONS " REALLY DO LOVE YOU"

RON HARRINGTON " IT HAPPENED TO ME AGAIN " ( lordy,lordy how good is this !!!!!)

Was a pleasure to share deck time with a legend like ROBBO, and tony, who's choons always impress.

Thought a few more people who had played in the room before might have made a effort to support the guy's but was nice to see a few of the scenes 'names' there.

Had a report from the soul police that a little bit of phone recording was going on ohmy.gif what's that about ? .

Once again thank you team we was made up to be asked, and where ever the ROOM WITH A VIEW brand ends up we wish you every success and you can be sure of our support hatsoff2.gif

mick/mo it was a pleasure to have you both on great tunes from you guys as allways yes.gif glad you enjoyed it bud..thumbsup.gif

Late posting as usual but I've got a good excuse this time as I've not been able to sit, stand or walk properly since Friday, anyway had a great night even with the bad back but only managed one dance which was painful and decided it best to sit it out for the rest of the night. Some great stuff played in both rooms and it was great to see a really good turn out.

I'm quite curious now though are they still knocking the place down.

Sharon