Would You Have Bought This For $1?

Newer

Just got back from a mooch at a new flea market that has just opened. I was shown a whole aisle filled with boxes and was told at the end were 1000's of 45's :) They will call me when they open it up.

After going thorugh the few boxes available I picked out a few, Jimmy Wick on Lenox, Jack Harden on Star Shot - canadian northern thing but the one I got most excited about was this - Universal Sound is the label name from Sound Inc, Detroit Mich. A Sidrian Music production:

The Dolton Boys - A Secret Memory/Whee - Universal Sound 1001

Oh dear :)

post-1612-0-56695000-1297625028_thumb.jp

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just got back from a mooch at a new flea market that has just opened. I was shown a whole aisle filled with boxes and was told at the end were 1000's of 45's :) They will call me when they open it up.

After going thorugh the few boxes available I picked out a few, Jimmy Wick on Lenox, Jack Harden on Star Shot - canadian northern thing but the one I got most excited about was this - Universal Sound is the label name from Sound Inc, Detroit Mich. A Sidrian Music production:

Oh dear :)

I DONT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP UNTILL I GOT A GOOD LOOK THROUGH THAT LOT,GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU DO AND LET US KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU FIND. WRIGHTY.

Social source share

Oh dear :no:

Looks New!! $1 well spent :)

Social source share

Just got back from a mooch at a new flea market that has just opened. I was shown a whole aisle filled with boxes and was told at the end were 1000's of 45's :thumbsup: They will call me when they open it up.

Oh dear sad.gif

country?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!