Lift To Durham Soul Night This Sat

Hi there

I am looking to get to South Durham soul night on Sat in Darlington..I will be coming from Edinburgh..If anyone is going down there from Scotland,could get train with them or share a lift..Also need directions from Darlington train station etc..I will ring the promoter also...Who else is going to this night on here,it sounds like a good night...Details below..

The George Hotel, Piercebridge,Darlington,Co.Durham

with 2 rooms of quality soul featuring D.J's Andy Dyson,Paul Sadot,Steve Thomas & local jocks including Gaz Simon,Thoma & Jim Bayles playing rare 60's soul.In the second room we have the one & only Terry Jones,Flanny,Colin Johnson,Cubo & the locals playing a delightful mix of 70's-80's soul with a scattering of the new stuff. Proceedings start about 7.30 pm & continue till 3am! There might be a few rooms still available at the hotel at the amazing price of £30 per room! The admission price is £7 on the night or you can purchase a ticket for £6.

Info numbers; George Hotel 01325 374576 (quote soul night)

Harry 07859 006682 or

Ewan 07951 676043.

• Replies 4
  • Views 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Hi there

I am looking to get to South Durham soul night on Sat in Darlington..I will be coming from Edinburgh..If anyone is going down there from Scotland,could get train with them or share a lift..Also need directions from Darlington train station etc..I will ring the promoter also...Who else is going to this night on here,it sounds like a good night...Details below..

The George Hotel, Piercebridge,Darlington,Co.Durham

with 2 rooms of quality soul featuring D.J's Andy Dyson,Paul Sadot,Steve Thomas & local jocks including Gaz Simon,Thoma & Jim Bayles playing rare 60's soul.In the second room we have the one & only Terry Jones,Flanny,Colin Johnson,Cubo & the locals playing a delightful mix of 70's-80's soul with a scattering of the new stuff. Proceedings start about 7.30 pm & continue till 3am! There might be a few rooms still available at the hotel at the amazing price of £30 per room! The admission price is £7 on the night or you can purchase a ticket for £6.

Info numbers; George Hotel 01325 374576 (quote soul night)

Harry 07859 006682 or

Ewan 07951 676043.

15 to 20 mins in taxi Stevie, if you have any idea what time i'll see if ican get you picked up.

Harry

Source Advert