Northern & Funk 45s At Good Prices

Kidinquisitive

OK, it's almost the end of the month, so that means selling off some of my better bits to make rent money. Your loss is my gain. I have priced these to move quickly, so if you see something, don't hesitate to pm me (or email me at kidinquisitive@ureach.com). All payments should be made via Paypal, and need to be received within 24 hours of me confirming your order. Please keep in mind that I can't afford to play any back and forth games right now. As always, if you have any questions or want to make alternate offers, do not hesitate to contact me. Shipping is a flat rate of $6 outside the U.S. and $3 within the U.S. That means multiple items will ship for free! Also, any orders over $100 will ship for free. If you are not familiar with me please check my feedback on ebay under the user name "kidinquisitive". To see a picture of the label just click on the thumbnails.

Eddie Holland - Jamie (2:15 version) b/w Take A Chance On Me (w/ orig. Motown sleeve)

VG+ (couple superficial marks don't affect play on Jamie, flip is NM), $30

th_000_2048.jpg

King George & The Fabulous Souls - Baby I've Got It/Instr., NM $150

th_000_2043.jpg

Pretty Purdie - Soul Drums b/w Funky Donkey, VG+, $10

Choice Of Colour - Your Love b/w You're Twenty-One Today, NM (my last NM copy), $400 (listed on Manship's "Rarest Of The Rare" page)

th_000_2046.jpg

The Minx - Something We Got b/w Make Love To Me Right Now, NM $30 (awesome sister funk)

Just Brothers - Sliced Tomatoes b/w You've Got The Love To Make Me Over, NM, $30

th_000_1544.jpg

Freddie Hughes & Chevelles - I've Got My Own Mind b/w I Just Found Out, NM, $30

th_000_0928.jpg

Beau Dollar - Who Knows/I Wanna Know Where The Soul Trees Grow, NM, $115

th_000_2042.jpg

Nolan Porter - Work It Out In The Morning b/w If I Could Only Be Sure, NM, $55

th_000_0925.jpg

Marlena Shaw - Woman Of The Ghetto b/w I'm Satisfied, VG+ (plays fine), tear + sticker on label, $20

th_000_1548.jpg

Miss Faye Marshall - Chain Reaction b/w All I Want Is You, NM, barely detectable dish warp, $75

th_000_2050.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Update: Marlena Shaw, Pretty Purdie, King George, and The Minx have sold. I have a VG++ copy (inaudible scuff and minor dish warp) of the Minx available for $25. I really need the money right now so I can do $375 postage paid on the Choice Of Colour if anyone is game (for point of reference Craig Moerer is asking $600 for the same record). Contact me via pm or email at kidinquisitive@ureach.com. Thanks for looking!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!