Angela Davis & The Mighty Chevelles - My Love

Guest Bearsy

Hi there you lot :thumbsup: has anyone got a copy of this for sale please, ive been searching long and hard and had to give in to asking on here so any help would be much appreciated hatsoff2.gif

Angela Davis & The Mighty Chevelles - My Love,

pm me with price and condition please :yes:

many thanks

Bearsy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sure i saw a buy it now on ebay?? Listed with a lod of other rare stuff too, all buy it nows.

Could be Steve Jefferies as they seemed to be the same sort of tunes listed on ebay as were on his website

Hi Jimmy, there are a few for BIN on Ebay but they are all boots, im after the Original which is wuite a few quid more expensive :wave:

thanks anyway :lol:

Bearsy

Social source share

Yeah I know mate, but there was one for £700 ish I think, wouldn't have put you onto a boot :-)

Checked now and it's gone but it's also been sold from the site I saw it on rarenorthernsoul dot com.

Seems to have sold most his bigger ticket items that were listed in the last month

Azza

Edited by LilJimmyCrank
Social source share

Yeah I know mate, but there was one for £700 ish I think, wouldn't have put you onto a boot :-)

Checked now and it's gone but it's also been sold from the site I saw it on rarenorthernsoul dot com.

Seems to have sold most his bigger ticket items that were listed in the last month

Azza

Oh shit i must of missed that one Azza sad.gif thanks again much appreciated :thumbsup:

Social source share