• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulsue

WHITE HEATHER HOTEL KIRKBRIDE OLD AIRFIELD WIGTON NR CARLISLE CA7 5HW

SATURDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER 2011 .......TICKET ONLY

9PM TILL 7AM

DJ LINE UP NOW CONFIRMED

BRIAN RAE , ....TOM MATTEAR , ....STEVE SMITH,....HARRY CROSBY,....JAMES CAIRNS ,

DENIS PEACOCK, ....GARY (FESTA) & CRAIG, ....JIM & DONNA HEBENTON, ....SCOTTY & CALLY

SOULSUE & SUSI CAMERON.

FANTASTIC VENUE, GREAT DANCE FLOOR , AND FANTASTIC MUSIC .

4AM + BAR FOOD AND LIGHT REFRESHMENT AVAILABLE

TICKETS £10 AVAILABLE BY CALLING 07954 396 970

AMPLE CAR PARKING

RECORD DEALERS ALSO WELCOME

Guest soulsue

Well Steve looks like the next ones defo gonna be 17th sept tickets just come from print and are now on sale £10 looking forward to seeing a few new faces at the next one too, had pleanty of enquires and tickets getting dispatched for it this week. koko mate see ya soon :thumbsup:

Well Steve looks like the next ones defo gonna be 17th sept tickets just come from print and are now on sale £10 looking forward to seeing a few new faces at the next one too, had pleanty of enquires and tickets getting dispatched for it this week. koko mate see ya soon :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to this one, the last one was brilliant, met some lovely folks and some great music played, roll on sept 17th :thumbsup:

Guest redsoulboy

Cant wait for the next instalment of what is in my opinion one of the best niter venue,s i,ve been to in a long time

Steve

With ya there steve great music ,people & a top venue NOT to be missed cheers RED

Guest redsoulboy

9PM TILL 7AM

DJ LINE UP NOW CONFIRMED

BRIAN RAE , ....TOM MATTEAR , ....STEVE SMITH,....HARRY CROSBY,....JAMES CAIRNS ,

DENIS PEACOCK, ....GARY (FESTA) & CRAIG, ....JIM & DONNA HEBENTON, ....SCOTTY & CALLY

SOULSUE & SUSI CAMERON.

AMPLE CAR PARKING

9PM TILL 7AM

DJ LINE UP NOW CONFIRMED

SOULSUE & SUSI CAMERON.

AMPLE CAR PARKING

LOVE the picture sue :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sue

So looking forward to the next niter, which will be a very bitter sweet moment for me, not to say emotional one as i,ve decided it will be my last ever DJ set as i,m gonna be selling my record collection.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soulsue

Got a problem here for anyone whos been trying to ring for details of the allnighter ive put the contact number down wrong what a bloomin numpty :(

the actual number is 07594 396970

Dont forget record dealers welcome

Guest soulsue

9PM TILL 7AM

DJ LINE UP NOW CONFIRMED

SOULSUE & SUSI CAMERON.

AMPLE CAR PARKING

ALSO ADDED TO THE LIST OF DJ'S FAY JONES ( OLDHAM )

Guest soulsue

Sue

So looking forward to the next niter, which will be a very bitter sweet moment for me, not to say emotional one as i,ve decided it will be my last ever DJ set as i,m gonna be selling my record collection.

Steve

so sad to hear that this nighter will be your last steve :( hope you change your mind though its a big step selling all your vinyl look forward to seeing you on the 17th sept , koko