Oppo For Any Talented Soul Singers

We are Urbanelite Promotions based in the UK. We recently hooked up with a production team based in the south east of England who have a wealth of experience in the industry, having written & produced for hiphop artists Xibit, Ludacris amd r&b artist Beverley Knight as well as Jamiroquai etc etc

Some of the team are in fact ex A&R themselves.

They are looking to work with talented soul singers for their new projects which is in effect a production/artist development set up. There are more of these teams gettin set up as labels cut back on any development resources, but these guys DO have the writing talent and industry connects to make it happen. They basically put an entire package together, tracks, artist etc and sell it on to one of their many contacts at the labels.

Our parent body know them so we were asked to get the word out there. If you are, or know someone, who got the talent AND the work ethic, then check out the full details at www.belles.demon.co.uk Then go to the NEWS page and scroll down to the section headed in yellow UK NEWS Contact details are there.

It's a bonafide oppo to get a chance to step up to the plate. Good luck thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We are Urbanelite Promotions based in the UK. We recently hooked up with a production team based in the south east of England who have a wealth of experience in the industry, having written & produced for hiphop artists Xibit, Ludacris amd r&b artist Beverley Knight as well as Jamiroquai etc etc

They are looking to work with talented soul singers for their new projects which is in effect a production/artist development set up. There are more of these teams gettin set up as labels cut back on any development resources, but these guys DO have the writing talent and industry connects to make it happen. They basically put an entire package together, tracks, artist etc and sell it on to one of their many contacts at the labels.

Our parent body know them so we were asked to get the word out there. If you are, or know someone, who got the talent AND the work ethic, then check out the full details at www.belles.demon.co.uk Then go to the NEWS page and scroll down to the section headed in yellow UK NEWS Contact details are there.

It's a bonafide oppo to get a chance to step up to the plate. Good luck :(

best of luck with this sounds like a great project

dan

ps when you're in the studio, if i slip you a monkey could you keep everyone hanging around for a couple of hours so i can get you to knock up a few motown soundalikes? for my own listening pleasure only, you understand? :):P

Social source share

It's a bonafide oppo to get a chance to step up to the plate. Good luck :P

Yeah this isn't really the place to find soul singers as such really. If you wanted to find people who talk alot about soul singers than yes, this really is the place. :)

Having said that I've a fantastic soul singing voice, though I'm saving that for me shower :(

Social source share

Cor... speak for yourself Mr Sims :(:( I have a lovely voice.. "like an angel" too good for the X factor and not quite as good for the motown stable....

It is enhanced even more, after several barcardi and cokes :(

:P:(

My mother always said that I would have been good on the stage ( sweeping it) :) A free preveiw of my singing talents will be held on Friday/Saturday nite at approx 2 am on the way back to the B and B at The Skegness weekender

Social source share

Yeah this isn't really the place to find soul singers as such really. If you wanted to find people who talk alot about soul singers than yes, this really is the place. :)

Having said that I've a fantastic soul singing voice, though I'm saving that for me shower :(

i have been known to do a good marvin gaye soundalike in the shower. The other day I was singing 'Let's get it on' in the shower and my flat mate shouted from the bottom of the stairs "turn that bloody CD off!!" :P

Shane

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

i have been known to do a good marvin gaye soundalike in the shower. The other day I was singing 'Let's get it on' in the shower and my flat mate shouted from the bottom of the stairs "turn that bloody CD off!!" :(

Shane

The only thing black about you is the South Yorkshire coal dust on them knees.. :P Sorry for going off topic on this subject..Good luck and don't look in South Yorkshire for soul singers.. :)

Social source share

The only thing black about you is the South Yorkshire coal dust on them knees.. :( Sorry for going off topic on this subject..Good luck and don't look in South Yorkshire for soul singers.. :)

:P

Social source share

i have been known to do a good marvin gaye soundalike in the shower. The other day I was singing 'Let's get it on' in the shower and my flat mate shouted from the bottom of the stairs "turn that bloody CD off!!" :)

Shane

Well I like singing along, especially in the car! Does that count?

Social source share

i have been known to do a good marvin gaye soundalike in the shower. The other day I was singing 'Let's get it on' in the shower and my flat mate shouted from the bottom of the stairs "turn that bloody CD off!!" :)

Shane

So let me get this straight just you and your 'flat mate' in and you're singing lets get it on acapella? :(

Well I like singing along, especially in the car! Does that count?

Erm, no :P

Social source share

Well you're only down the road, swing by and sing us a song :(

Well you're only down the road, swing by and sing us a song :P

Not sure if this is offer I can or can't refuse!? :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!