La-Jay Alexander - Say So - Black Gold

Chalky

Should I ask the artist in question? He is a friend of mine and seem to know a few UK rare soul djs as well, he is a member over at EMS, maybe on here as well? I think he may be planning either a rerelease of the old material or to put out some new recordings. Watch this space...

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Hi chalky...hope your sorted with the record but if not I'm sure I have a spare demo at home (on train at moment ) just to add I think it came out twice with different tunes on the other side also a different version was on a cd put out by sequel by the dynamics of there black gold lp Mr rounce could help or Mr houghton ...ps la-jay good luck with putting your stuff out and hope you get the credit your due.

Social source share

Hi chalky...hope your sorted with the record but if not I'm sure I have a spare demo at home (on train at moment ) just to add I think it came out twice with different tunes on the other side also a different version was on a cd put out by sequel by the dynamics of there black gold lp Mr rounce could help or Mr houghton ...ps la-jay good luck with putting your stuff out and hope you get the credit your due.

Hi Drew,

Yes The Dynamics did a great version of Sweet games of love on their reissued CD album with this great bonus track on [not on the vinyl Black Gold album]

sound file below:-

https://www.amazon.com/gp/recsradio/radio/B000000PSG/ref=pd_krex_dp_001_017/181-1517631-5802740?ie=UTF8&track=017&disc=001

ktf

tfk :rofl:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!