7PM TILL 3AM £7 ON THE DOOR

flyer3_2_.doc

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Whats the capacity of the venue ?.I am looking forward to the 2nd room about time something like it was put on hope its the same quality that the Catterick nights used to be.

Adam

THE GEORGE, PIERCEBRIDGE, NR DARLINGTON

GAZ SIMON 7-8

TOMA 8-9

PAUL SADOT 9-10

STEVE TMOMAS 10-45

DON THOMPSON 10.45 - 11.30

GAZ SIMON 11.30 - 12.15

ANDY DYSON 12.15 - 1.30

PAUL SADOT 1.30 - 2.15

STEVE THOMAS 2.15 - 3AM

THERES A 2ND ROOM ON FOR 70's 80's X OVER FANS WITH THE ONE AND ONLY

TERRY JONES ON THE LIST OF DJ'S. THIS NITE HAS GOT THE ATTENTION OF SOUL FANS

FROM LONDON TO EDINBURGH, THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW ALREADY BOOKED

UP. LIKE I SAID " IT'S GONNA BE GOOD "......... :thumbsup: GET HERE EARLY,

7PM TILL 3AM £7 ON THE DOOR

Whats the capacity of the venue ?.I am looking forward to the 2nd room about time something like it was put on hope its the same quality that the Catterick nights used to be.

Adam

ADAM - THE NIGHT WILL BE SIMILAR TO THOSE FANTASTIC EARLY CATTERICK DAYS. DJ'S WILL BE PLAYING 70'S / CROSSOVER / 80'S AND A LITTLE OF THE NEWER STUFF.

SEE YOU THERE ! THIS WILL BE THE BEST NIGHT FOR TEN YEARS OR MORE THAT HAS BEEN HELD IN THE NORTH EAST.

Guest THE BRIGADIER

ADAM - THE NIGHT WILL BE SIMILAR TO THOSE FANTASTIC EARLY CATTERICK DAYS. DJ'S WILL BE PLAYING 70'S / CROSSOVER / 80'S AND A LITTLE OF THE NEWER STUFF.

SEE YOU THERE ! THIS WILL BE THE BEST NIGHT FOR TEN YEARS OR MORE THAT HAS BEEN HELD IN THE NORTH EAST.

WITH MORE TO FOLLOW :thumbsup:
Guest THE BRIGADIER
I love to go to new places,this sounds great...Still need some directions from Darlington station please..I take it thats the nearest station..
Anyone wanting directions, give me bell, i ment call me.
Guest Adam G

WITH MORE TO FOLLOW wink.gif

Ive heard this morning that Flanny has had to cancell a great pity as he was one of the DJs I was looking forward to hearing (Nat impulse Coulter etc).Does anyone know who is replacing him ?. laugh.gif

Ive heard this morning that Flanny has had to cancell a great pity as he was one of the DJs I was looking forward to hearing (Nat impulse Coulter etc).Does anyone know who is replacing him ?. laugh.gif

That's a shame wicked.gif was looking forward to hearing him myself.

Still looks a good night though :lol:

Guest Adam G

That's a shame :lol: was looking forward to hearing him myself.

Still looks a good night though thumbsup.gif

Yes agreed Im looking forward to it .To be honest and not taking anything away from the local Venues I feel we could do with a little place where we are not going to hear the same old stuff again and again I hope!.Hope they can keep the calibre of guest DJs up . thumbsup.gif

Yes agreed Im looking forward to it .To be honest and not taking anything away from the local Venues I feel we could do with a little place where we are not going to hear the same old stuff again and again I hope!.Hope they can keep the calibre of guest DJs up . thumbsup.gif

do you not go to the Cumby , Adam ?

you certainly dont hear the same old stuff there !

TOP sounds played at the Cumby IMO

Guest Adam G

do you not go to the Cumby , Adam ?

you certainly dont hear the same old stuff there !

TOP sounds played at the Cumby IMO

Yes Ive been to the Cumby many times and musicaly its superior to the others and on the whole the music is very good but its firmly in the "Northern" side.I have been attending local nights for years though mainly as a social night, musically I go to venues hear around ten sounds which I like the rest I cant get away with any more.I dont slag venues off because some one has spent a lot of time organising etc but I want to start hearing different stuff locally especially crossover and 70s soul.Hopefully this will be the start. Personally from a selfish point of view I hope it plays a mixture of underplayed crossover ,70s 80s and a smattering of new stuff. thumbsup.gif

Just a quick note to say thanks to Harry and the crew for a really nice evening..Met up with my mates at Darlo station after 5 hours on a train from Scotland :huh: and was a bit pissed off but the venue,music and crowd really made up for it..Fantastic main room and lot of space in side rooms to chill..Top class venue.Very very busy,i would guess about 500..We are gonna add these nights in the diary..Well done Harry,top bloke :ohmy:

Guest Richard Bergman

Just a quick note to say thanks to Harry and the crew for a really nice evening..Met up with my mates at Darlo station after 5 hours on a train from Scotland :huh: and was a bit pissed off but the venue,music and crowd really made up for it..Fantastic main room and lot of space in side rooms to chill..Top class venue.Very very busy,i would guess about 500..We are gonna add these nights in the diary..Well done Harry,top bloke :ohmy:

Five hours on a train, god bless the British Rail :huh:

Any chance of playlists ???