Richard Dimples Fields And More

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i bought this on a recommendation a while ago from a u.s. dealer.

i actually didn't know it and to be honest having owned it i'm not fussed about it either way.

wjat's it's history, i haven't heard it and those i've mentioned it to don't knowi it.

have i got a dodgy one, mine is totally different label wise, but i'm guessing it's a variation by the company. mine is bright yellow label with the VR and vance records name at the top but no little record emblem, and underneath vance records in lower case it says hollywood master series.

can you shed any light and possibly give me a value.

cheers

lee

Social source share

i bought this on a recommendation a while ago from a u.s. dealer.

i actually didn't know it and to be honest having owned it i'm not fussed about it either way.

wjat's it's history, i haven't heard it and those i've mentioned it to don't knowi it.

have i got a dodgy one, mine is totally different label wise, but i'm guessing it's a variation by the company. mine is bright yellow label with the VR and vance records name at the top but no little record emblem, and underneath vance records in lower case it says hollywood master series.

can you shed any light and possibly give me a value.

cheers

lee

Very nice tune that had its spins at the Hip City a while ago. It did came out twice on Vance though, different flipsides and slightly different take. The one on offer is (the slightly) rarer version. Around 150 UKP. Think Craig Moerer had (!) them a while ago as well at around 300 sth USD.

Marc

Social source share

Very nice tune that had its spins at the Hip City a while ago. It did came out twice on Vance though, different flipsides and slightly different take. The one on offer is (the slightly) rarer version. Around 150 UKP. Think Craig Moerer had (!) them a while ago as well at around 300 sth USD.

Marc

I spoke to Manship about mine when I got it. He told me his was Vance 0022 and he was going to sell it for £300.00. Since I said I had it on Vance 0026 he took his off his website, and as many times as I have checked back, have never seen it since?

Just for your information.

Nik. :thumbsup:

Social source share

was it in the gallery or in his website catalogue ?

Neither, he said he hadn't put it on his site yet as he had only just got it that week. That's why I kept checking back, to see how he had described it and at what price he had put on it, and also to see if he reckoned mine was rarer, as mine had a different record number?

He's never put it on at all I think?

Social source share

Neither, he said he hadn't put it on his site yet as he had only just got it that week. That's why I kept checking back, to see how he had described it and at what price he had put on it, and also to see if he reckoned mine was rarer, as mine had a different record number?

He's never put it on at all I think?

Have a look at this: -

https://www.recordsbymail.com/search.php

Nik :thumbsup:

Social source share

I spoke to Manship about mine when I got it. He told me his was Vance 0022 and he was going to sell it for £300.00. Since I said I had it on Vance 0026 he took his off his website, and as many times as I have checked back, have never seen it since?

Just for your information.

i bought mine from craig moerer a few months back, so it seems he has a few.

the flip side is " tears as big as cantaloupes" it's 0022-b

i rang manship and asked for any relevant info as ot didn't feature in his book, he didin't shed any light at the time..

i'm still confused :thumbsup: oh well the joys of vinyl addiction eh.

Nik. :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!