Small Societyfeat Willie Bollinger-If You Stand By Me

NEV

Hi all

Up for best offer is this fantastic piece of cross-over rarity with a nice sweet and deep flip :thumbsup:

SMALL SOCIETY feat Willie Bollinger- IF YOU STAND BY ME /JUST LOVING YOU ( CADDE) MINIMUM BID £900

No mistaking the voice of Willie and imho this is his finest piece and edges the newly released Kent un-issued outing :thumbsup:

Vinyl is stunning with full gloss/ clean labels ..but has a warp that does not affect play .

Its always been my duty to mention a warp ,but for some strange reason a lot don't ???

Not sure how to give a grade other than to say ,if it wasnt warped it would be NM!

Right ,the important stuff :- Looking for a decent offer on this or a good trade of equal value .

Note:- please do not send a list of low value items that you want me to sell for you ,tried that once before and all i got was a headache :)

pm or email me nev.griff1@ntlworld.com

All forms of payment welcome ,will discuss via pm

Post fully insured only

Any further questions also via message

Will post up sounds from actual 45 in a short while

Thanks for your time :wicked:

post-5460-0-84672400-1298405369_thumb.jp

post-5460-0-09167800-1298405392_thumb.jp

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Ok Guys ,gonna winde this up about 11 pm tonight ..

never too sure how to do this but don't wanna post up prices all night ,have put a minimum bid for guide which has been met so this will definitely be sold tonght

Not interested in a bidding war but anyone genuinely intererested in taking this can pm or email me for the price before bidding .

If you require any other relevant info please feel free to ask :thumbsup:

Social source share