Harold Soul Club

Guest rosemary

Guest rosemary

Had a great time last night at The Harold Club on it's 8th Anniversary, seems like only yesterday when I came to the very first night yes.gif

Lots of fun wicked.gifwas had with my lovely girlfriends, and thank you Janette for coming to stay over at Magill Mansionsyes.gif

A busy night, busy dance floor and us busy womenlaugh.gif......

all different types of music played......enjoyed dancing to the modern (disco)biggrin.gif

Lawrence, I left my Tupperware bun boxlaugh.gif

• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had a great time last night at The Harold Club on it's 8th Anniversary, seems like only yesterday when I came to the very first night yes.gif

Lots of fun wicked.gifwas had with my lovely girlfriends, and thank you Janette for coming to stay over at Magill Mansionsyes.gif

all different types of music played......enjoyed dancing to the modern (disco)biggrin.gif

[/qu

:lol::yes: :yes: i will try find your tupperware box later today .a bigs thanks to all who came are for making it one top nite.

big thanks to our guest djs roman and shuan fitton (rolls royce club):thumbsup::lol: :lol:

Guest toffee lady

HI ALL, HAD A GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT AT THE HAROLD CLUB 8TH ANNINERSARY.

GOOD TO SEE IT SO BUSY. GREAT SPOTS FROM ALL DJ'S, GREAT MIX OF MUSIC, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

HAD A GOOD LAUGH WITH THE GIRLIES AS USUAL AND LAWRENCE FOR WARMING UP MY BATTERIES WHEN IN FACT I HAD BEEN PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON ON MY CAMERA INSTEAD OF TAKING THE PHOTO, NO WONDER IT WASNT TAKING :thumbsup:

HAD A GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP AT MAGHILL MANSION IN MY NEW BEDROOM, VERY CHIC,THANKS ROSEMARY,(NOT AS FAR TO STAGGER TO THE LOO NOW!)

BIT OF A THICK HEAD FOR THE DRIVE HOME SO MCDONALDS BREAKFAST WAS A MUST ON ARRIVAL BACK IN SUNNY ROCHDALE

LOOKING FORWARD TO APRIL

JANETTE X

Guest rosemary

HI ALL, HAD A GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT AT THE HAROLD CLUB 8TH ANNINERSARY.

GOOD TO SEE IT SO BUSY. GREAT SPOTS FROM ALL DJ'S, GREAT MIX OF MUSIC, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

HAD A GOOD LAUGH WITH THE GIRLIES AS USUAL AND LAWRENCE FOR WARMING UP MY BATTERIES WHEN IN FACT I HAD BEEN PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON ON MY CAMERA INSTEAD OF TAKING THE PHOTO, NO WONDER IT WASNT TAKING :thumbsup:

HAD A GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP AT MAGHILL MANSION IN MY NEW BEDROOM, VERY CHIC,THANKS ROSEMARY,(NOT AS FAR TO STAGGER TO THE LOO NOW!)

BIT OF A THICK HEAD FOR THE DRIVE HOME SO MCDONALDS BREAKFAST WAS A MUST ON ARRIVAL BACK IN SUNNY ROCHDALE

LOOKING FORWARD TO APRIL

JANETTE X

where did Lawrence warm up your batteries Janetteohmy.gifohmy.gif

Good night at the Harold Club, buzzing with both music and soulies!! Good to see Jools and Lawrence again so soon after the fabulous weekend in Jersey, sorry we had to leave early but still recovering after last week and the Route 61 on Friday night.

well done and many more anniversaries to come!!!

KTF

Lisa and Neil

Guest toffee lady

WELL I WHIPPED THEM OUT AT THE DESK AND RUBBED THEM BUT STILL NO JOY SO LAWRENCE RAN HIS LIGHTER UP AN DOWN THEM AND IT SEEMED TO DO THE TRICK

JANETTE X

Guest rosemary

WELL I WHIPPED THEM OUT AT THE DESK AND RUBBED THEM BUT STILL NO JOY SO LAWRENCE RAN HIS LIGHTER UP AN DOWN THEM AND IT SEEMED TO DO THE TRICK

JANETTE X

Oh, right Janette.....think i understand what you didph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.giflaugh.gif

Hello , great night, would like to thank Dave and Ben for that personal cd, very touching, hope you guys are back on the roadsoon, also Stewart from York, will say hello to Bob n Wendy for you, and The Polish crew, as I say A great night me n Sean really enjoyed it, thanks Roman. ps thanks for kind words from Halifax Free soul club, Roman

Rosemary Tupperware indeed Lawrence get it on the Antiques Roadshow and have it valued !!!! I was a tupperware addict in the late 70s but was it cheap not at all!!! still got loads of the free gifts that ya got for havin a party sodding eck !!! egg seperater boiled egg in pan dipper??? it works but the coloured plastic bowls with lids that ya burp to mek m air tight got 2 sets of 4 guaranteed for life or ya money back !!! complained to get a refund to be told well ya had m 30 yrs no chance of money back YY UNSUITABLE IN MICROWAVE when having tomato soup for dinner!! coloured off dish turn white!!! (not that i sed i used microwave) HOW long is life time guarantee honoured??? Till the buyer of such articles dies or are they a con??? of course Im still breathing air to my lungs so YES!! Tupperware was a con but we all bought it used it and then some fuker invented £1 shops 6 for a £ still going strong but white only melt in microwave but £ to the prices way back??? gimme pyrex any day ?? unbreakable sez the one i bought in 1980 the dish may be but the sodding lids aint smashed into the bloody casserole i had cooked into a million bits still got bottom half in cupboard but microwave and oven proof on todays crockery dont work for me Im not one for microwave cooking so my tupperware aint here any more cos my daughter baked me a cake and the silly get put the tupperware in the hot oven and it sort of melted cud we get a refund?? anyone got the number for tupperware com? got a cake/bun storer if ya want it rosemary I donrt mind giving it to lawrence never been used cos dont bake or buy cakes buns these days but as a tupperware party holder I got it for getting £200 of orders for half price??? bargain?? no idea but that was the sodding gift of the month ??? I cud have the burger presser or that well burger presser in cupboard cos dont do burgers these days and if ur item goes to antique roadshow i send my crap to lawrence and will split the value of what they say?? laff im only jokin but dont us lasses do daft stuff when we become a mum?? ann summers cant stand the stuff but party attended did i buy nowt to fit not my cuppa tea peep whole bra set ?? only £35 what lass would pay that price?? I bought some boddy chocolate as a favour £5 all i had £2 in superdrug and the aggro ya get wen ya say ur sending it back dont pay for it b4 ya get the stuff it may not fit and ya pay postage to return the items sodding gear partys and record exchange parties may work BUT ya comments made me laff and hope ya smile at mine!!! now whers that burger press!!!

Rosemary Tupperware indeed Lawrence get it on the Antiques Roadshow and have it valued !!!! I was a tupperware addict in the late 70s but was it cheap not at all!!! still got loads of the free gifts that ya got for havin a party sodding eck !!! egg seperater boiled egg in pan dipper??? it works but the coloured plastic bowls with lids that ya burp to mek m air tight got 2 sets of 4 guaranteed for life or ya money back !!! complained to get a refund to be told well ya had m 30 yrs no chance of money back YY UNSUITABLE IN MICROWAVE when having tomato soup for dinner!! coloured off dish turn white!!! (not that i sed i used microwave) HOW long is life time guarantee honoured??? Till the buyer of such articles dies or are they a con??? of course Im still breathing air to my lungs so YES!! Tupperware was a con but we all bought it used it and then some fuker invented £1 shops 6 for a £ still going strong but white only melt in microwave but £ to the prices way back??? gimme pyrex any day ?? unbreakable sez the one i bought in 1980 the dish may be but the sodding lids aint smashed into the bloody casserole i had cooked into a million bits still got bottom half in cupboard but microwave and oven proof on todays crockery dont work for me Im not one for microwave cooking so my tupperware aint here any more cos my daughter baked me a cake and the silly get put the tupperware in the hot oven and it sort of melted cud we get a refund?? anyone got the number for tupperware com? got a cake/bun storer if ya want it rosemary I donrt mind giving it to lawrence never been used cos dont bake or buy cakes buns these days but as a tupperware party holder I got it for getting £200 of orders for half price??? bargain?? no idea but that was the sodding gift of the month ??? I cud have the burger presser or that well burger presser in cupboard cos dont do burgers these days and if ur item goes to antique roadshow i send my crap to lawrence and will split the value of what they say?? laff im only jokin but dont us lasses do daft stuff when we become a mum?? ann summers cant stand the stuff but party attended did i buy nowt to fit not my cuppa tea peep whole bra set ?? only £35 what lass would pay that price?? I bought some boddy chocolate as a favour £5 all i had £2 in superdrug and the aggro ya get wen ya say ur sending it back dont pay for it b4 ya get the stuff it may not fit and ya pay postage to return the items sodding gear partys and record exchange parties may work BUT ya comments made me laff and hope ya smile at mine!!! now whers that burger press!!!

sue bushby

had to reread your reply Lawrence.....thought you had written 'I will look for your tuppence later'laugh.gif

smut smut smut againlaugh.gif

ya love the smut deep down lawrence so folk wud pay ££££££££££s to hear it!!! know i would if the right guy wouldnt mind me pervin!!!

sue x

JANETTE X

I hope it was the batteries ya whipped out cos I have this strange image of a pair of baps and lawrence running a lighter up on down them not normal in a soul venue but seen stranger things but not there that night so missed out again my batteries or baps need a rub down also !!! lawrence ya cud charge a fortune as a rubber downer can I be next??? by baps i mean the bread kind and camera batteries also but would glady negotiate a rub down anywhere ya do?? am i daft for not going that night please tell me when and wats available next do!!! ur ste got me number lawrence !!! rosemary and janette im first in life for rubbin any blokes up n down but dont have a lighter only me hands !!!

Guest rosemary

sue bushby

fantastic Sue, everything I ever wanted to know about Tupperwarelaugh.giflaugh.gif

and yes I'll have the cake tin, thank yousmile.gif

You missed a good night, hopefully see you soon with mi cake tinyes.gif