Event Advice Please

Guest chorleybloke

Guest chorleybloke

Might be in UK for the weekend of 11/12 November so looking for the best do's. Any big allnighters up north or anywhere else? Appreciate any advice.

Cheers.........Pete Down Under :thumbsup:

• Replies 8
  • Views 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Might be in UK for the weekend of 11/12 November so looking for the best do's. Any big allnighters up north or anywhere else? Appreciate any advice.

Cheers.........Pete Down Under :thumbsup:

I think thats the Blackpool weekender weekend

Guest chorleybloke

Pete I will be at the fleetwood soul weekender, drop Kev or Sam roberts a line for info

Ta chuck, Fleetwood's only a short drive from me Mam's, trouble is it stinks of fish. Is there an allnighter in the Midlands on 12th Nov? (New Century perhaps). And who's DJing at Fleetwood?

Cheers, Pete wink.gif

Guest Chris Waterman

Ta chuck, Fleetwood's only a short drive from me Mam's, trouble is it stinks of fish. Is there an allnighter in the Midlands on 12th Nov? (New Century perhaps). And who's DJing at Fleetwood?

Cheers, Pete wink.gif

Hi Pete

Sorry mate we are on in Stoke on the 19th but Mr Beggs has Steam on at Crewe on the 12th, have a good one.

Chris W

Guest stash313

Is Levi back with the Tops or are they now the 2 Tops thumbsup.gif

I was speaking to Deborah Levi's daughter over email a few weeks back, unfortunately Levi has now retired from the top's due to his health. A real shame and with the death of Obi Benson in july it leaves just Abdul 'Duke' Fakir remaining with him are THEO PEOPLES, RONNIE MCNEIR and Lawrence Payton's son who with Obi's blessing has taken his place in the group.

It may not be the original line up in either group but there sin't half some talent on show!

Can't wait. Just wish I could have got better seats thumbsup.gif