LATE BAR - 1.00 a.m.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

So anyone from here going tonight????? If so don't forget to say hello I'm the one that has a bit of a fish face ;o)))

Not too sure of the DJ line up but would expect the usual suspects Terry Davies, Ginger Taylor, Bob Hinsley, Richard Searling and Baz Maleady plus guests.

Don't be a stranger!!!!

Or at least no stranger than i am ;o)))

JoT

Guest Johnny One Trout

Oh i forgot to say get there early as Prestwich is more often than not a lock out. The council doorman has an odd way of counting and is quite strict when it comes to the ammount of people he will allow Terry and Lynn to have in there ;o)))

JoT

Guest Johnny One Trout

Mr One Trout are you on commision from terry + lynn for endless plugs for

prestwich ? I will be there as usual with all your top wants LOL,by the way tonight's

highlight  must be the guest appearance  of Derek Pearson

Mick Howard

No actually i was just doing them a favour as they are both a bit down at thye moment because their dog Josh has just passed away and they didn't feel up to promo stuff.

I only did the different post thing to keep it near the top of the current posts ;o))

And you can keep your evil wares away from me Mr Howard i have taken the pledge LOL May even bring a sales box with me ;o)))

John

Guest Johnny One Trout

Mr One Trout are you on commision from terry + lynn for endless plugs for

prestwich ? I will be there as usual with all your top wants LOL,by the way tonight's

highlight  must be the guest appearance  of Derek Pearson

Mick Howard

And what a wonderful job Derek did top spot of the night for me and a good few more from what i heard.

John