Heaven In The Afternoon,clitheroe

Am late with this post re Heaven in the Afternoon, at the Grand,in CLITHEROE.

Another great Afternoon,Another packer!!

top spots from Dave Lowe(Rammy) ,Neil Grainger(White Bull)

Eddy Edmundson(Soul in the Sun) & of course Steve Plumb(the Orwell,Solar Radio,etc,etc)

Sorry about the Sound problems,going in tomorrow to sort out?

A big thankyou to Ann & Malc(the Stamp) on a very busy door.

Hope to see you all next time with amongt other d.j.s, the man himself Ginger Taylor &"Graham Slater" from,T'Bratford !!. ey up.na then?

Edited by campagnolo 1
  • Replies 7
  • Views 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As per usual a Superb Sunday spent in the company of very freindly like minded people :huh:

I don't think I have seen anyone yet that hasn't enjoyed themselves, it is such a great venue run by extremely nice folk, what more can you ask for?

The bar staff where as always very efficient & freindly so a big Thank You goes out to them :lol:

As to the DJs I can honestly say that all of you/them played blinding sets :lol: the only thing that got me off the dance floor was beer :thumbsup: and let my legs have a rest as they can't keep going like they used to :(

Well done and see you next Saturday @ the golf Club

Edited by Guest

Cheers,Footstomper glad you enjoyed the Afternoon,

Have been to the Grand today with Malc to sort out the

sound problems we had last Sunday,SORTED?? I hope

turnes out it was a faulty lead.??

The raffle we held for the(10) framed wigan photos donated(by Bob) raised £130.00.

which will go to Bob Brierley (Monaco promoter) for the Mayors charity

fund in Wigan.what a top bloke Bob is.he also raised £800+ at Haigh Hall

at the wkend.

see you at Blackburn Golf Club (Sat12th)

with Danny Clegg,Me,Dave n Malc.

Edited by campagnolo 1
Guest alfroggy

Thanks once again Steve Ann Malcolm + Cleopatra... for another top draw Sunday session, QUALITY Music throughout the day/evening yet another bumper crowd, Djs Spinning some fine tunes...and Surrounded by Class People....great day had by all... looking forward to the next one and GT back... one of my favourites....Until the next time....Atb Froggy