Delegates Of Soul - Uplook

Guest Jamie

I know someone posted a wants up a bit ago for this, but it's getting to the point where it's becoming all consuming.

I really NEED this record now, after 2 years of just missing out, I come to you, my friends :lol: , and ask for your assistance in securing a copy.

I'm quite prepared to do certain things/acts that would normally make me vomit in order to get one tongue.gif

Please help me! It's killing me!

Would prefer trades if possible, but would consider contract killings in lieu.

Jamie Desperado :thumbsup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know someone posted a wants up a bit ago for this, but it's getting to the point where it's becoming all consuming.

I really NEED this record now, after 2 years of just missing out, I come to you, my friends :lol: , and ask for your assistance in securing a copy.

I'm quite prepared to do certain things/acts that would normally make me vomit in order to get one tongue.gif

I have a copy :D

Social source share

I really NEED this record now, after 2 years of just missing out, I come to you, my friends tongue.gif , and ask for your assistance in securing a copy.

I'm quite prepared to do certain things/acts that would normally make me vomit in order to get one :D

Even buy a boot??? :lol:

Social source share

I must agree Jamie, The Delegates of soul is a record that would fit ever so nicely into your set, it is a track that play box is calling out for, the final piece in the jig saw almost..........If I ever decide to sell mine you will get the first refusal........ :D

Social source share

I have a copy :yes:

You wanna trade, my cuddly friend? :yes:

Even buy a boot??? :thumbsup:

Kenneth, please :rolleyes:

I must agree Jamie, The Delegates of soul is a record that would fit ever so nicely into your set, it is a track that play box is calling out for, the final piece in the jig saw almost..........If I ever decide to sell mine you will get the first refusal........ :yes:

Grrr!!!

Don't you just know that. :D

That tune was made for me. Please grow tired of it and sell me it :(

Why when I reply does it keep adding it to the previous post?? I actually made 4 separate posts then and it put it into 1 :yes:

Confused of Leeds :yes:

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

Guest taylormadesoul

I see, shall I rename this thread 'Who's got a copy and taunt Jamie'??

You bunch of lousy cnuts :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Jamie

MINES GOT A WATER DAMAGED LABEL..............

HENCE THE £8 PRICE TAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT STILL SOUNDS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by taylormadesoul
Social source share

You guys, you slay me :rolleyes:

And the 'hilairious' Mr David Abbott just called me on the moby and played it to me.

Which I have to add, was very thoughtful of him. The Sh!t :thumbsup:

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

You guys, you slay me :rolleyes:

And the 'hilairious' Mr David Abbott just called me on the moby and played to me.

Which I have to had, was very thoughtful of him. The Sh!t :yes:

They're not very nice people are they Jamie :thumbsup: If I had one you know you could have mine for certain acts of whatever you said above :yes:

Social source share

BUT STILL SOUNDS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet it does! Mine sounds great too, in fact it is that good i just had to ring Jamie and play it down the phone to him :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Doh!! Jamie's already told you all. Oh, well lol

lalalalala whoo, hoo, hoo,

Edited by DaveAbbott
Social source share

MINES GOT A WATER DAMAGED LABEL..............

HENCE THE £8 PRICE TAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

correct if i'm wrong but weren't most copies water damaged? well most were but mine, it's pristine an stills sounds great after all these years. price wise, been offered £350, chuffing hell i nearly wet me sen, paid a tenner for mine, so many years ago now. one advantage of been on the scene for such a long time i suppose. otherside is quite good too, such a lucky....something or other?

Social source share

correct if i'm wrong but weren't most copies water damaged? well most were but mine, it's pristine an stills sounds great after all these years. price wise, been offered £350, chuffing hell i nearly wet me sen, paid a tenner for mine, so many years ago now. one advantage of been on the scene for such a long time i suppose. otherside is quite good too, such a lucky....something or other?

Soul Bowl had quite few copies (they were in the set section of the list for quite a while & £8) which were all in perfect contidion. It's only demand that puts it at £350 becasue it is not that rare. Flip it over for a nice soulsound. Funny how it always played second fiddle to Charles Mintz until it got reissued!

Social source share

Jamie it's played out......... wink.gif ............

keep saying this enough, then the price will drop, look how much trouble you had selling that Joey Delorenzo..... wicked.gif

Great tactics there, Franklin. shhh.gif

However, my search may be over :lol:

Social source share

I really NEED this record now, after 2 years of just missing out, I come to you, my friends thumbsup.gif , and ask for your assistance in securing a copy.

I'm quite prepared to do certain things/acts that would normally make me vomit in order to get one :lol:

Jamie Desperado thumbsup.gif

the flip side is a great tune also

Social source share

Ah yes but after being so horrible all week do you think anyone would sell it you :yes:

Without a doubt (Dave's got it :D:D ) anyway back to being good, we are cops this week :D

Social source share

It doesn't surprise me that JA had quantity of pristine copies, but I do know that Tim Ashibende had a ruck of these (with the Water damaged labels if my memory serves me right) to the point where he was selling them wholesale to other dealers, so they are out there! i'm currently doing some business with somebody that has a clean one, but is dithering over the price, so let me know if you want me to put an offer in for it, which may persuade him. I did find original "labels" for the said record, and "Uplook" headed notepaper (how cool is that) but sadly no copies of that tune......what a pisser.

Des

Social source share

It doesn't surprise me that JA had quantity of pristine copies, but I do know that Tim Ashibende had a ruck of these (with the Water damaged labels if my memory serves me right) to the point where he was selling them wholesale to other dealers, so they are out there! i'm currently doing some business with somebody that has a clean one, but is dithering over the price, so let me know if you want me to put an offer in for it, which may persuade him. I did find original "labels" for the said record, and "Uplook" headed notepaper (how cool is that) but sadly no copies of that tune......what a pisser.

Des

Thanks Des,

I'm waiting to hear back from someone. If that falls through, I'll give you a shout.

Jamie :yes:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I really NEED this record now, after 2 years of just missing out, I come to you, my friends :unsure: , and ask for your assistance in securing a copy.

I'm quite prepared to do certain things/acts that would normally make me vomit in order to get one :D

PM with an offer for DOS

Social source share