Not Done This In A While

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

Doesnt the tune - Joey Dee and the Starlighters - How Can I Forget, really get stuck in your head :thumbsup:

da, da dada da, da da dada, da, da dada da....doo, doodoo do, doo doo dodo doo doodoo doo

woo woo woo woooooo

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

I remember the da's being na's :thumbsup:

You could be right Steve you big nana.

Misheard lyric?

(not on the par with Jerry Williams - You're an apple and an egger, there's nothing left to say)

Social source share

Doesnt the tune - Joey Dee and the Starlighters - How Can I Forget, really get stuck in your head :thumbsup:

da, da dada da, da da dada, da, da dada da....doo, doodoo do, doo doo dodo doo doodoo doo

woo woo woo woooooo

No :lol:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

(not on the par with Jerry Williams - You're an apple and an egger, there's nothing left to say)

:thumbsup::yes::yes:

I was stood with John Vincent at Smanthas one night when a local girl asked him for Derek and Rays ' ' 'Foreplay '

The 12 inch?? :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Thought the title was meant to do that so that you dont forget :rolleyes:

:yes:

It could have been worse. That rotten LeoXXX once reckoned -The Utopias - Girls are against me weeeee ooooo, was more difficult to get out of your head :yes::thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Would "How Can I Forget" have been banned from airplay at its time, due to Joey Dee's heavy breathing in the second verse?

Note that it was also left in for the instrumental side - sounds bloody ridiculous!

Just pray that Simon Cowell never gets to hear of it. Actually I'm amazed Pete Waterman hasnt got one of his herberts doing a cover.

Its infectious, and few people know the original. Perfect for "Kylie Allowed" to mime to on Weston beach next summer.

Social source share

:rolleyes::thumbsup::yes:

I was stood with John Vincent at Smanthas one night when a local girl asked him for Derek and Rays ' ' 'Foreplay '

I hear Derek and Ray are very good at it :yes:

Social source share

Doesnt the tune - Joey Dee and the Starlighters - How Can I Forget, really get stuck in your head :rolleyes:

woo woo woo woooooo

christ a blast from the past - how does one tell original from boot? thinks the boot was on cheap see thru vinyl with a bubbly label - ?? what does an original go for anyone?

Grant

Edited by grant
Social source share

christ a blast from the past - how does one tell original from boot? thinks the boot was on cheap see thru vinyl with a bubbly label - ?? what does an original go for anyone?

Grant

Yellow with big x in runout,sold mine £150 couple of years ago,wish i kept it now.... :rolleyes:

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!