soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Please ,Please,Please, With brass knobs

I have this on an LP, brilliant record, didn't know it was or is a 45!?

LP should be fairly easy to get?

Social source share

I have this on an LP, brilliant record, didn't know it was or is a 45!?

LP should be fairly easy to get?

Deffo on a 45, Warner Brothers, thorght I had one see other therad, orderd it and then got an email saying no longer in stock. Which Album is it on ?

Social source share

Deffo on a 45, Warner Brothers, thorght I had one see other therad, orderd it and then got an email saying no longer in stock. Which Album is it on ?

Do you mean Cant Get Off Till The Feeling Stops ?? If so its on the Right There lp from 1976 on WB. Great track, not listened to this album for a while, must dig it out again

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Do you mean Cant Get Off Till The Feeling Stops ?? If so its on the Right There lp from 1976 on WB. Great track, not listened to this album for a while, must dig it out again

Cheers

Jock

quality record, couple of nice tracks on the LP.

Social source share

Cheers

Jock

Just found the album, got it for a tenna inc P&P, Thank you all very much :huh:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

Jock

Found a spare of this on 45 whilst nosing around in me garage yesterday!

£15 if anyone wants it - please PM me

Steve

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Just found the album, got it for a tenna inc P&P, Thank you all very much :wicked:

I hope you dont live near Garv. If his postie cant get the record though the letter box, he folds it in half. :unsure:

Social source share

I hope you dont live near Garv. If his postie cant get the record though the letter box, he folds it in half. :unsure:

No mine posts them under the garage door :thumbsup:

Social source share