2011-05-01: Haigh Hall Many Bank Holiday Allniter

Another good night in the Hall and even sold a few tunes, top quality in the upstairs room and downstairs oldies room was going along nicely when I made my way through for a coffee at around 5am. Can only get better this venue so look out for the next date.thumbsup.gif

• Replies 58
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Photo's of the night now loaded in my gallery at

and on my facebook page if you want to drop by and say hello.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150238730335400.370624.740470399

Facebook pictures are high res and downloadable for private/personal use. If you want to use any for merchandise, flyers, web pulblishing etc etc please let me know. If you want any high res images emailing drop me a message and I'll duly oblige.

Cheers for now and hopefully we may see some of you again at the Ritz Sunday all dayer in a couple of weeks time.

Martyn

Stef & i had a good time,:thumbsup: people were queuing well before the start!!!!!! Allways a good sign. Certainly the venue with the wow factor.:thumbsup: Both rooms had great atmospheres all night.Looking forward to joining the rosta of djs in October. What other venue has a big log fire in foyer to greet you!!!!

See you there!

Crap end to a cracking night Mark. Can you or Daz work out which garage from google earth then street map to get the name of the garage, then google to get the phone number. Good luck in your detective work. See you on 11th June if not before - Steve

Was a little worried about no,s due to being last event of a very busy weekend,but very happy with that turn out as a lot saved themselves for haigh hall.Miself and bob are very grateful to all that travelled and to the djs,who all contributed to a great nite.All in all a very good first niter and hope to see you all back on oct 8th :thumbsup:.

Was a little worried about no,s due to being last event of a very busy weekend,but very happy with that turn out as a lot saved themselves for haigh hall.Miself and bob are very grateful to all that travelled and to the djs,who all contributed to a great nite.All in all a very good first niter and hope to see you all back on oct 8th :rolleyes:.

Enjoyed Haigh Hall on Sunday, what a great venue!

Stayed in the upstairs room all night, the music was top notch and we were there right to the end.

Definitely be back for the next one, see you in October. :rolleyes:

Great night in a great venue...

Spent most of the night " Below stairs" with the rest of us common folk, only venturing upstairs hob nobbing with the " Landed Gentry" to Hear a great spot by His Lordship The Earl of Lowton .. Sir Ian Cunliffe :D and then to lay witness to some Superlative tunes By the Lord High Sheriff of Nottingham Sir John Poole.:yes:

BTW that Alexander Patton Tune is AWSOME M8 ... Sorry IMHO lol.:yes:

Meanwhile .. Below stairs ..The " No Repeat " policy enticed each Dj in turn, to play GREAT spots that would be normally considered outside their comfort zones while keeping the dancefloor full all night.

I must mention another ace spot by Steve " Pasty and Peas " Pownall and that my finishing spot partner .. James " Don,t call me Jimmy" Cowburn was given mention in dispatches, for his great choice of tunes.:no:

Bob and Andy have a polished diamond in this venue and all i can do is echo the others who attended ... Roll on 8th october!

Regards and Respect...... Brent.

Source Advert