A Fist Full Of Soul @ Broad Lane W.m.c Friday 4Th March

Would like to thank everyone that attended Broad Lane lastnight,it was quieter than our previous nights,but having said that I think I can safely say that everyone had a great time and thats what counts. :lol: Bill Bishop played a superb guest hour for us,we all thoroughly enjoyed it thankyou Bill :thumbsup:

Our next night on April 2nd will be on a Saturday as will all other months to follow apart from December. :thumbsup:

JB x x x KTF x x x

• Replies 6
  • Views 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Still a fantastic night for me Helen - and great that all DJ's chose their selections to complement what had already been played hatsoff2.gif

I was well impressed with the support considering only what was on locally but also the fact that Stoke and Prestatyn loom large and funds are tight in todays economic climate.

Its growing from strength to strength :yes:

Brian Chidley will follow in the shoes of our last two guests and provide a great selection next month too

Bring it on

Wulfie ph34r.gif

Guest Big Al 68

As both JB & Wulfie has already stated above, numbers were down but the onus is on quality not quantity !

And boy oh boy, quality is what ya got !!! My panic attacks started soon after Wulfie kicked off with a cracker of a set compromising classics,underplayed and a few unknowns (to me,that is) swiftly followed by Mart & his owner JB who carried on in the same vein, which only added to my anxiety :yes:ohmy.gif

And then to add to my woes, upsteps Bill Bishop sad.gif ! What a fantastic set, and to make matters worse,with his knowledge,record collection & being an all round nice guy ( I know,makes ya sick, dunnit ?!!) made him an impossible act to follow ! So I just threw on a Neil Diamond lp & buggered off sharpish !!!:yes:thumbsup.gif

Thanks again to those that made it, big thanks again to Bill, and see yaw'll next month, ya hear !

Al Shaw

thoroughly enjoyed this night. to be honest i was pleasantly surprised at the mix of music played,in no way is this a same old same old event.if you havent been you should try it out.Ive put my playlist up,but,martin,helen,dave and al should put up playlists just to show the eclectic music policy. i will deffo be coming to hear mr chidley,ive seen some of the stuff he buys and its well worth a listen.

thanks to the promotors for taking a chance on me because dj im not,just an avid collector.

oh Bill really sorry we could not make it, phone call from woody friday..when he comes home,normally.. he had to work,when he did get home, off to bed,(nights)

gutted we never came to give you our support, as I know you have a great collection.

and we wanted to have a good chin wag aswell :thumbsup:

Guest Northern PhanTom

Would like to thank everyone that attended Broad Lane lastnight,it was quieter than our previous nights,but having said that I think I can safely say that everyone had a great time and thats what counts. :cheese1: Bill Bishop played a superb guest hour for us,we all thoroughly enjoyed it thankyou Bill :yes:

Our next night on April 2nd will be on a Saturday as will all other months to follow apart from December. :lol:

JB x x x KTF x x x

Keep up the good work Helen/Mart, :thumbsup: as Wulfie says,"other events looming", its difficult keeping up the numbers when you run monthly. but they will be back. :thumbup:

Hope to be over soon.

Best

Tom :unsure:

Guest kerby

for a collector you did a great impression of a dj bill. top notch set and a asset to the night . hope you can come back and grace the decks again later in the year .

mart ( kerby )

Source Advert