Fred Waters - Don't Let It + Freak - Life Goes On 45S For Sale

Hi Everyone,

I've got a couple of tasty 45s on offer this week -- one Northern Soul crossover, one rare modern soul 45. Both have been play graded with headphones. Both would have to be sent express mail at $30, as this is the only trackable method offered from the US Post Office.

The first is Ref-O-Ree 712 - Fred Waters - Don't Let It Get You Down, Boy w/The Winnin' Horse. Labels are in VG condition. The yellow in the label is wearing off a bit on both sides, but the titles are clearly visible. The 45 visually grades VG overall, but the A side is a bit higher than that and plays better than the B side. The 45 plays between VG and VG on A (it is crackly), but still clear vocals and music, and it does play loud. The sound improves as the sound progresses. The B side plays VG and plays crackly (it doesn't play as well as the A side), but there are still pretty clear music and vocals.

$250

The second is Blue Candle 1519 - Freak - Life Goes On w/That's What Time It Is. Labels are in EX- condition. The 45 visually grades EX-/VG+ with some faint marks that don't affect play. The 45 plays M- to EX- with loud, clear play.

$175

I look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,

Tim

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I've got a couple of tasty 45s on offer this week -- one Northern Soul crossover, one rare modern soul 45. Both have been play graded with headphones. Both would have to be sent express mail at $30, as this is the only trackable method offered from the US Post Office.

The first is Ref-O-Ree 712 - Fred Waters - Don't Let It Get You Down, Boy w/The Winnin' Horse. Labels are in VG condition. The yellow in the label is wearing off a bit on both sides, but the titles are clearly visible. The 45 visually grades VG overall, but the A side is a bit higher than that and plays better than the B side. The 45 plays between VG and VG on A (it is crackly), but still clear vocals and music, and it does play loud. The sound improves as the sound progresses. The B side plays VG and plays crackly (it doesn't play as well as the A side), but there are still pretty clear music and vocals.

$250

The second is Blue Candle 1519 - Freak - Life Goes On w/That's What Time It Is. Labels are in EX- condition. The 45 visually grades EX-/VG+ with some faint marks that don't affect play. The 45 plays M- to EX- with loud, clear play.

$175

I look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,

Tim

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert