ANY MORE INFO REQUIRED THEN PLEASE CALL HELEN ON - 07985596183 :D

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kerby

special guest for this month is ian james with his amazing collection of tunes . & with ted massey . phil richards , jellybean , gaz lees & myself ,it,s gonna be a stormer . :thumbsup:

Edited by kerby

Ted

I thought you meant the cat, look i'm sick of telling everybody, there is only one nutter in residence, at that is me, we all wear masks, some better than others, and all for different reasons, some cases its a wall against insecurity on the inside, with me its just a mask that covers something quite nasty, and i can say that from a position of knowing myself beter than most.

Being longstanding friends will im sure mean you will not be given as short shrift as the last DJ who tried to give me advice regarding the wife. LOL!!

I'll leave you with this to ponder, for 30 years Sandi was a dancer, not having the time or inclination to involve herself with anything other than the pleasantries, and then she started going out with me, and it's me who wound the key and let her loose, best days work for me, in my humble opinion.

Not forgetting the "smoking ban", since its creation , we not only find as many outside as in a venue, but its created a breeding ground where equal ammounts of common sense and bollocks get aired, not to mention tittle tatle and muck spreading. And some venues, and their policies can give people the feeling 3 hours in minus tempratures, but in good company, are a better option than a return to the floor.

But thats another story.

Hi Everyone,

Well its not long to go now for yet another STOMPING QUALITY OLDIES NIGHT @ THE STABLES :lol: we're all looking forward to having our special guest Ian James join us behind them decks. :lol:

And I also want to take this opportunity just so you all know in advance,our May night on Saturday the 28th (as requested by the Millwards family) will be dedicated to the memory of our dearest friend Max Millward (otherwise known as the one and only BLUE MAX) because it will then be a year since Max sadly passed away and it will be a night to reflect and celebrate the life of a much loved and respected man. :lol:

So we do hope that you will all be able to join us for this very SPECIAL OCCASION. :D

JB x x x KTF x x x

Guest Northern PhanTom

Stopped off at the last Brookfields soul night for an hour on the way to Radcliffe but stayed till the end it was so good.

Roll on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

After hearing your set at last months Sonic Soul, Ian :ohmy:

The 'BrookIes' are in for a real treat. :lol::shhh:

Tom :D

Guest aaz19tdi

Stopped off at the last Brookfields soul night for an hour on the way to Radcliffe but stayed till the end it was so good.

Roll on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

Stick Shirley Lawson in yer box, for us mate thumbsup.gif