Appointments

• Replies 22
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A little taster of it here Ted (sadly went way out of my price range)

https://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

somebody was very lucky and got a cheap copy on here a few ceeks ago. Just beat me to it by what must of been only a few hours sad.gif

sweet daddy has been very collectable for a good while now and northern demand for the flip will only make this even harder to find.

Social source share

somebody was very lucky and got a cheap copy on here a few ceeks ago. Just beat me to it by what must of been only a few hours :lol:

sweet daddy has been very collectable for a good while now and northern demand for the flip will only make this even harder to find.

Saw the copy in sales and just like Joan .....i was more disapointed when i opend the post and realised it was'nt the RED COACH 45 :lol:

But if you just want a beat for the floor then it's horses for courses :thumbsup:

Social source share

Saw the copy in sales and just like Joan .....i was more disapointed when i opend the post and realised it was'nt the RED COACH 45 :lol:

But if you just want a beat for the floor then it's horses for courses :thumbsup:

for me the dart 45 is the only one i'd spend proper money to get. Within reason......

gutted I didn't get it.

Social source share

This is exactly the same as the redd coach version is'nt it..Had this for years and thought it waspretty well known?

Red coach is "KEEP AWAY" Kitch....... a far superior record imho :thumbsup:

appointments - keep away - redd coach

Edited by NEV
Social source share

Yes But has Steppin' Closer on the other side..Mine does from memory..And yes you are right, far superior.:thumbsup:

these are the records I can find listed on net.

Steppin' closer / Sweet Daddy ~ DART 3510

Funny feeling / Keep away ~ REDD COACH 732

I saw you there / Keep away ~ DE LITE 520 (1970)

Social source share

Weird thing here is I have had the Redd Coach 45 2-3 times so not sure if i have my first (might have sold it to Cliff Steele many moons ago) and played the Funny Feelin side a few times in the car and as soon as i heard the Dart one on here it was the same track i used to or still have somewhere..mmm..bit wierd that

Edited by hootenannie
Social source share

Yeah I am now geting confused (not difficult :thumbsup: ).

I have the Delite and Red Coach 45s but not "Stepping closer" on Dart. So just to be clear then the Red Coach 45 came out with two flips?

Also I'd put "I saw you there" around 67 not 1970, if you look at other releases around the same time such as Johnny Devighn etc.

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert