Kent & Compilation Lp Cover Scans

Guest Coyley

Guest Coyley

Hello everyone

I am trying to create a screensaver gallery of Kent and other northern soul LP compilations which trigger so many great memories. I've got a fair number but I wonder if anyone knows of any collections of scans already done? I'd like to do all the Kent vinyl, 'Keeping The Faith', 'Out On The Floor', 'Goldsoul' etc compilations of the late 1970s onwards prior to the CD age.

Any thoughts or pointers welcome.

Many thanks

cheers

Mark

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello everyone

I am trying to create a screensaver gallery of Kent and other northern soul LP compilations which trigger so many great memories. I've got a fair number but I wonder if anyone knows of any collections of scans already done? I'd like to do all the Kent vinyl, 'Keeping The Faith', 'Out On The Floor', 'Goldsoul' etc compilations of the late 1970s onwards prior to the CD age.

Any thoughts or pointers welcome.

Many thanks

cheers

Mark

Don't know if there are any already out there Mark but you can get an endless stream of scans from ebay.

Social source share

Guest Coyley

Thanks Mike. I've got thousands of good quality soul CD scans so will create a gallery with them all in a rainy afternoon in the near future. cheers Mark

Social source share

Thanks Mike. I've got thousands of good quality soul CD scans so will create a gallery with them all in a rainy afternoon in the near future. cheers Mark

Nice one Mark

good to read your words again in your recent posts

always enjoyed reading your cd and that reviews back in the past thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Coyley

Inspired by participating here I might start the reviews again Mike. I've written a fair number for Amazon in recent years that were well received too. Where would be best to place them if I do?

cheers

Mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!