Heywood Civic Soul

• Replies 72
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Is this the one you paid 10 shillings for on ebay ? ....you paid 9 shillings too much yes.gifbiggrin.gif

spose its supply and demand...you supply but theres no demand :hatsoff2::thumbsup:laugh.gif

Mmmm Me thinks the saying "Don't bit the hand that feeds you!" springs to mind

As you know David is always thinking out of the box - quite like this one xx hatsoff2.gif

Is this the one you paid 10 shillings for on ebay ? ....you paid 9 shillings too much :yes: :yes:

spose its supply and demand...you supply but theres no demand :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ohmy:

As you know David is always thinking out of the box - quite like this one xx hatsoff2.gif

Some may say,

he should be thinking about leaving it at the back of the box :yes:

Tony

Edited by tonyp

Is this the one you paid 10 shillings for on ebay ? ....you paid 9 shillings too much :yes: :yes:

spose its supply and demand...you supply but theres no demand :thumbsup::ohmy::yes:

dont you mean off the box :thumbsup: .Had a good teacher who sadly passed away 18 yrs ago on wed

Edited by soulsalmon

Is this the one you paid 10 shillings for on ebay ? ....you paid 9 shillings too much yes.gif:D

spose its supply and demand...you supply but theres no demand :ohmy::yes::lol:

Don't think too much Sandra you know you get confused and you will give yourself an headache :P:lol:

Me and David have a little banter he likes my records and I don't like he's :yes:laugh.gifwink.gif

Don't think too much Sandra you know you get confused and you will give yourself an headache :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Me and David have a little banter he likes my records and I don't like he's :):sweatingbullets::lol:

I only like your records cause i have them here & cant be arsed buying a dartboard wink.gif and some of them made nice ashtrays

Edited by soulsalmon
Guest I KNOW NOTHING

well tony, you played 1 (ONE) great tune tonight. and that was mine what i brought for you to play. one day you will get the hang of this game. lol.

tony/

Source Advert