Soul Time For Comic Relief

Guest Grov1

Guest Grov1

Hi All :lol:

Friday 18th March is Comic Relief and my son Young Elliot is doing a tour of 7 soul clubs in one night.hypo.gif

Elliot is 8 years old and mad on soul. He became interested after watching the promoters setting up at the venue his Grandparents own and has become hooked since the Charity All dayer last May. He regularly attends local nights in the East Mids and Yorkshire.

He always raises money for Comic Relief and last time dressed as a girl dancer with his older sister dressed as the boy doing a demonstration at our dancing school.

This year he wanted to fundraise using his love of Northern Soul and selling his records or his bags wasn't an option :lol: so we got thinking and came up with a tour of 7 soul clubs in one night. We will be starting in Nottingham and Ending in Castleford he will be dancing at all the clubs for about 10 - 15 minutes before collecting and moving on to the next. The reason for Soul Time is simple its his favourite track.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the promoters for allowing Elliot to come into there venues and helping him with his fundraising if anyone on here would like to sponsor Elliot I have set him a giving page up at Comic Relief at the address below :ohmy::(

https://my.rednoseday.com/soultime

Please anything you can donate will be much appreciated

Thanks alot

Scott :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Grov1

Just to let everyone know Elliot managed to raise £566.02 for comic relief. We managed to get round 8 soul clubs. :shhh:

A big thankyou to all promoters and soulies for donating. :rolleyes:

KTF

Scott n Elliot :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Barry Holland

Well done to all involved,:rolleyes: managed to have a quick word with you at the Horti' in Sheffield. Keep up the great work,:thumbsup: on and off the dancefloor, :shhh: all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Just to let everyone know Elliot managed to raise £566.02 for comic relief. We managed to get round 8 soul clubs. :lol:

A big thankyou to all promoters and soulies for donating. :hatsoff2:

KTF

Scott n Elliot :D

Hi Scott

It was nice to meet all three of you at The Wilton. Well done on raising so much cash in one evening !!! It was a real treat watching Elliot dance, he sure can move. Long may his passion continue thumbsup.gif

Here is the photo that I took, hope you like it x

post-16505-0-13870100-1301090010_thumb.j

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert