Guest geordiebri

• Replies 24
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi

First turned up by Brad Hales from Detroit, he played for the first time in Bamberg, everyone flip to it and Sam put it at the top of his wants list, that copy he sold on Ebay for £3K. He found a second copy, that he gave to Malayka, after taking the can for a disturbed nights sleep a year later a the next Bamberg :ohmy:. The copy that Sam has I believe is the third copy to surface. It's on a tiny Detroit label called Fuja and is said to be one member of the group Pure Pleasure that had the track 'By my side' on QC. So far no one has been able to find the guy and the record has proved to be very elusive.

Social source share

Hi

First turned up by Brad Hales from Detroit, he played for the first time in Bamberg, everyone flip to it and Sam put it at the top of his wants list, that copy he sold on Ebay for £3K. He found a second copy, that he gave to Malayka, after taking the can for a disturbed nights sleep a year later a the next Bamberg :no:. The copy that Sam has I believe is the third copy to surface. It's on a tiny Detroit label called Fuja and is said to be one member of the group Pure Pleasure that had the track 'By my side' on QC. So far no one has been able to find the guy and the record has proved to be very elusive.

That would make 4 copies Dave ...there's a top collector in the N.east who has one too :lol:

And he didnt get either of the ebay copies that are on popsike :lol: which show $3349 not £££'s

Bought from a guy in states after hearing a soundfile ......sounds nice to these ears :)

Social source share

• 5 months later...

Very nice...Just heard for first time and reminds me of something else a bit faster, but can't think what at the mo....backing is a bit like a track from one of Incognito's early albums...maybe they sampled this or something like it.

Great, but not sure I'll be using the kids savings for this one mind!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert