Percy Williams

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mick Donnelly

I had the pleasure of meeting Percy during my visit to Detroit in 2005. A lovely, unassuming guy who took time out of his busy schedule to spend time with us and tell us about his time with the Metros.. Wishing him a speedy recovery back to full health :thumbsup:

Mick

Social source share

Been a member on here since 2001, possible says less with re-vamps, not sure !!

This is the first post I've made, simply because I haven't the time to respond in the way that I want to all the brilliant posters on here !!!

So i've been what you call a lurker, digesting all the posts and info that you with alot more knowledge than me have , and I'm so glad that you are passing that knowelge onto me. Ooh if the internet had been around when I was 17, in those days we were (or should I say I) glad to know who sang the record not where it came from, what studio it was produced in or what obscure label it cameout on. What bargains I missed on Bradford Market !!! because unlike today I didn't know these facts.

Anyhow just reading this about such a person who has brought me so much joy has brought me to finally say something !!

The last loss that touched me so much was Weldon McDougal III, through this site and Soulful Detroit I felt as though I knew him. Can't believe he was in London and well last July.

My prayers are going out for Percy, and hope he comes through his 7hr operation

Steve

Social source share

Been a member on here since 2001, possible says less with re-vamps, not sure !!

This is the first post I've made, simply because I haven't the time to respond in the way that I want to all the brilliant posters on here !!!

So i've been what you call a lurker, digesting all the posts and info that you with alot more knowledge than me have , and I'm so glad that you are passing that knowelge onto me. Ooh if the internet had been around when I was 17, in those days we were (or should I say I) glad to know who sang the record not where it came from, what studio it was produced in or what obscure label it cameout on. What bargains I missed on Bradford Market !!! because unlike today I didn't know these facts.

Anyhow just reading this about such a person who has brought me so much joy has brought me to finally say something !!

The last loss that touched me so much was Weldon McDougal III, through this site and Soulful Detroit I felt as though I knew him. Can't believe he was in London and well last July.

My prayers are going out for Percy, and hope he comes through his 7hr operation

Steve

Spot on Steve that's a really nice post and your right what you say mate ... just like so many on here who have become good friends with so Many artist's /..producers . / writters ..etc .. the music they first brought us just to get to know them is a real pleasure . I will keep you informed how Percy is doing .

Social source share

• 6 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert