Soul Sam's 70Th Birthday

Xss

FROM SAM TO SAM :yes: SOUL SAM'S 70th BIRTHDAY august 6th 2011 @

THE CLARENDON CLUB,

COVENTRY RD,

HINCKLEY,

LEICS,

LE10 0JU.

Soul Sam will be playing 50year's of soul gems, yes 50year 60's to y2k across the board soul music :thumbsup: plus special guest dj's :lol: THIS IS A NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED :D

6.00 pm til 1am

TAX £5.00 O.T.D

:lol: TEL SAM EVANS 02476 745647 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 02476 745647

• Replies 76
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

FROM SAM TO SAM :D SOUL SAM'S 70th BIRTHDAY august 6th 2011 @

THE CLARENDON CLUB,

COVENTRY RD,

HINCKLEY,

LEICS,

LE10 0JU.

Soul Sam will be playing 50year's of soul gems, yes 50year 60's to y2k across the board soul music :lol: plus special guest dj's :yes: THIS IS A NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED :yes:

6.00 pm til 1am

TAX £5.00 O.T.D

:lol: TEL SAM EVANS 02476 745647 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 02476 745647

What a milestone 70 and still goin strong still one of the most passionate an enthusiastic on our scene today.....hope to be there.....:thumbsup:

What a milestone 70 and still goin strong still one of the most passionate an enthusiastic on our scene today.....hope to be there.....:thumbsup:

SO TRUE SAM JUST LOVE'S HIS MUSIC :lol:

DALE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE TOO :lol:

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EVANS .

Guest Northern PhanTom

Can't believe its nearly ten years since his 60th at Allbrighton, which by the way was a brIll night. Sam has gone from strength 2 strength since and is still at the cutting edge of the soul scene. Any celebrations for Sam this year are truly justified as we celebrate a milestone in this mans history. Love or hate his tunage you have to respect his longevity and commitment. yes.gif

He deserves every one. :hatsoff2:

Looking forward to as many 70th celebrations for him that are taking place, in fact Imo hope he receives an MBE! :thumbsup:

Tom :lol:

Can't believe its nearly ten years since his 60th at Allbrighton, which by the way was a brIll night. Sam has gone from strength 2 strength since and is still at the cutting edge of the soul scene. Any celebrations for Sam this year are truly justified as we celebrate a milestone in this mans history. Love or hate his tunage you have to respect his longevity and commitment. :yes:

He deserves every one. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to as many 70th celebrations for him that are taking place, in fact Imo hope he receives an MBE! :thumbsup:

Tom wink.gif

HI Tom

i'lll sort that out Tom im in talks with the queen on monday king.gif the king of soul music will have an MBE :shhh:

soul fun and love sam

I have every intention of coming along, with the wife(Sandi)....known Sam a long long time...over the 35 plus years ive been coming out, my favourite D.J....nice guy...and i think he would agree, long time assosciates.

Look forward to being there

Paul (HARPO) Harpin...Wolverhampton

I have every intention of coming along, with the wife(Sandi)....known Sam a long long time...over the 35 plus years ive been coming out, my favourite D.J....nice guy...and i think he would agree, long time assosciates.

Look forward to being there

Paul (HARPO) Harpin...Wolverhampton

LOOK FORWARD TO IT PAUL

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EVANS

Guest Northern PhanTom

HI Tom

i'lll sort that out Tom im in talks with the queen on monday :thumbsup: the king of soul music will have an MBE :thumbsup:

soul fun and love sam

Don't mention my name though Sam otherwise he will end up in 'The Tower' :lol:

Tom wink.gif

CALLING ALL SOUL SAM'S FANS IF YOU HAVE ANY PHOTO'S OF SAM OVER THE YEAR COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME HAVE A COPY CHEERS SAM EVANS :ohmy:

ANY BODY GOING TO SKEGGY WEEKENDER WITH PHOTO'S OF SOUL SAM COULD YOU PLEASE PASS THEM ON :lol: TO ME NOT SOUL SAM CHEERS SAM EVANS :yes:

Guest DaveSwift

Hi Sam

Looks like being great night but i'm off to Monumental Calcton weekender.

But should see you at Boomerang following week

Cheers

Dave

THANKS FOR ALL THE PHOTO'S PLEASE KEEEP THEM COMING :lol::thumbsup: SURPRISE FOR SOUL SAM :shhh:

PS YOU CAN SEND THEM TO ME BY POST

SAM EVANS

25 BROOMFIELD RISE

STOCKINGFORD

NUNEATON

CV10 7DU

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EVANS

For any one wishing to stop over, THE PREMIER INN.......:thumbsup:

ONLY 5MINS AWAY FROM THE CLARENDDON CLUB HINCKLEY

HINMAR.ImageRef.childrenbodyxmlimagelistsys.78373.FullImageRef.jpg 12Next page

12Next page Wharf Farm, Coventry Road, Hinckley,

Leicestershire LE10 0NB T: 0871 527 8524 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0871 527 8524 end_of_the_skype_highlighting*More info

F: 0871 527 8525

*Calls cost 10p per minute + network extras

Ideally located within easy reach of the M69. Local attractions include Ashby canal, Hinckley marina, Twycross zoo and Drayton Manor Park. Conveniently located for Hinckley train station. For shops and local amenities Hinckley town centre is only 1 mile away.

Our Hinckley Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment.

Edited by XSS
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dale

Dj's playing 50 years of great soul music are

SOUL SAM.

SEAN CHAPMAN.

MARK RANDLE.

JOHN FISHER.

SAM EVANS.

PLUS SPECIAL GUEST :yes:

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM

Looking good Sam....:hatsoff2:

Looking forward to this un great line up.....

Got the pleasure of the man himself Djin for us tomorrow night......

Edited by Dale

Looking good Sam....:hatsoff2:

Looking forward to this un great line up.....

Got the pleasure of the man himself Djin for us tomorrow night......

Hi Dale

You'll have a great night with Soul Sam on the decks im at Loughborough Town Hall djing. give Sam my love. :yes:

soulfun and love Sam Evans

Edited by XSS

For any one wishing to stop over, THE PREMIER INN.......:thumbsup:

ONLY 5MINS AWAY FROM THE CLARENDDON CLUB HINCKLEY

HINMAR.ImageRef.childrenbodyxmlimagelistsys.78373.FullImageRef.jpg 12Next page

12Next page Wharf Farm, Coventry Road, Hinckley,

Leicestershire LE10 0NB T: 0871 527 8524 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0871 527 8524 end_of_the_skype_highlighting*More info

F: 0871 527 8525

*Calls cost 10p per minute + network extras

Ideally located within easy reach of the M69. Local attractions include Ashby canal, Hinckley marina, Twycross zoo and Drayton Manor Park. Conveniently located for Hinckley train station. For shops and local amenities Hinckley town centre is only 1 mile away.

Our Hinckley Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment.

Unfortunately we are on holiday abroad that night but we will contact him to wish him many happy returns. Or we will see him before then.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY STUART ....WERE DOING A BIRTHDAY NIGHT FOR SOUL SAM AND ANDREW @ SOUL PORPOSE 9TH SEPTEMBER 2011 HOPE TO SEE U THERE :hatsoff2:

Got a wedding to go to that night :lol: but all the best to the old goat :lol:

Julie & Kev xxx

another date with soul sam 9th sept at soul purpose and it's andy's birthday :lol: hope to see you there with the mad one kev :lol: love sam and andy

Edited by XSS

Source Advert