Soul Sam's 70Th Birthday

Xss

Hotel Booked .......thumbup.gif

How could this not be a great night? (imho)thumbup.gif

Event of the Summer?g.gif

Hi ritchie

glad you've book in, now you can enjoy the night even more and have a drink with soul sam .

soulfun and love sam

• Replies 76
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BEEN TALKING TO SOUL SAM ABOUT HIS 70TH BIRTHDAY NIGHT AND THERE'S A GREAT BUZZ ABOUT THIS NIGHT IT'S ONE NOT TO BE MISSED SO COME ALONG A HAVE A GREAT NIGHT WITH SAM AND HIS FRENDS DON'T MISS OUT BE A PART OF THIS NIGHT .......

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EVANS

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Sam and Andy hope you're both o.k do you think we should have one of those large mock cakes wheeled in whith a semi clad bird popping out of it singing Happy birthday mr president ?all the best Simon and Tina.

Hi Sam and Andy hope you're both o.k do you think we should have one of those large mock cakes wheeled in whith a semi clad bird popping out of it singing Happy birthday mr president ?all the best Simon and Tina.

hi simon i think thats a great idea will you jump out the cake like nil did for yocki :yes:

love sam

Hotel booked, 3 of us at the moment may be more !!!

Ritchie & Paul from Oxford, and myself..

Keep us 3 spaces please..

Jon

Now 4 of us, Maz is coming as well.

Have room in car from Gloucester, we are staying 15 minutes away from venue....

Room only £29.00, with breakfast £39.00

COVENTRY M6, JCT.2 HINCKLEY ROAD hor_div.gif COVENTRY, CV2 2HP hor_div.gif England Book online or call:0871 423 4876 Costs 10p per minute + network extras

See you somewhere

Jon

NOT LONG......... :lol: ONLY 23 DAYS TO GO :thumbsup:

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by XSS

had some great photo's of sam sent to me if anyone has photo's for the great soul sam and you wish to pass them on could you please send them to me before 20th july many thanks :hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2::hatsoff2:

soulfun and love sam evans

Edited by XSS

BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SENT PHOTO'S OF SOUL SAM AND YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES TO HIM :thumbsup: PS KEEP THE PHOTO'S AND BIRTHDAY WISHES COMING THANKS. :hatsoff2: AND WE'LL SEE YOU ALL ON THE NIGHT FOR A GREAT SOUL NIGHT . :thumbsup:

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EVANS

Edited by XSS

:thumbsup: Thanks Mark back off my holiday in sunny cornwall had a great time,now ready to party with soul sam, had 20 phone massages about saturday 6th august, just to let you know it is pay on the door so be nice and early. :yes: NOT LONG NOW.....

soulfun and love sam

:thumbsup: Thanks Mark back off my holiday in sunny cornwall had a great time,now ready to party with soul sam, had 20 phone massages about saturday 6th august, just to let you know it is pay on the door so be nice and early. :yes: NOT LONG NOW.....

soulfun and love sam

20 phone MASSAGES ??? How does that work Sam ? Do you talk them through it ? How much do you charge ? Do I have to supply my own linement ?? :hypo:

I've been talking to soul sam tonight he's been getting his tunes ready for saturday he's got some great gems in store for us all .. :thumbup: 50 years of soul music on the night, from the late 60's to 2011.... :hatsoff2: hope to see you there for a night to remember.

soulfun and love sam :wave:

dj times will be picked on the night fisrt dj

6pm til 7pm .....Andy Baskett

7pm til 8pm.......?

8pm til 9pm......?

9pm til 10pm.....?

10pm til 1130pm...... birthday boy soul sam

11.30pm til 12.30am......?

12.30am til 1.30am......?

soulfun and love sam

not long now great buzz about tomorrow can't wait see you all there

soulfun and love sam

Rare day off for me today, so tunes allready sorted, in the box and ready to go.

Going to be a good night for sure and, if Wigan Warriors beat the Stains in the challenge cup tomorrow, it will be a truly great day allround.

Edited by local

dj times will be picked on the night fisrt dj

6pm til 7pm .....Andy Baskett

7pm til 8pm.......?

8pm til 9pm......?

9pm til 10pm.....?

10pm til 1130pm...... birthday boy soul sam

11.30pm til 12.30am......?

12.30am til 1.30am......?

soulfun and love sam

Oh....the suspense of it all! :thumbsup: I really ain't sure what box I'm gonna end up playing out of!!!!!

Anything could happen! :ohmy:

Cheers,

Mark R

Source Advert