jesse davis on jaboth

can anyone help me with info on " jesse davis-so full of love-jaboth" who out there plays it in there set,and the value of it,also its raretie?ive had mine a couple of years,but never heard of it since. cheers!!

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can anyone help me with info on " jesse davis-so full of love-jaboth" who out there plays it in there set,and the value of it,also its raretie?ive had mine a couple of years,but never heard of it since. cheers!!

Rare piece with only 100 to 200 pressed and has not seen much action on the scene. There's Room For Me also had an outing on Jaboth as well as Revere. TRFM on ebay at the minute over a $1000.

Social source share

cheers for that chalky,i didnt know "room for me"was on jaboth as well!to be honest i always thought he was a white fella,vocal sounds very blue eyed soul!

Social source share

cheers for that chalky,i didnt know "room for me"was on jaboth as well!to be honest i always thought he was a white fella,vocal sounds very blue eyed soul!

Definately black/coloured. Dave Flynn did an interview with him. Its on his site, Anoraks Corner, scans and photos there.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!