The Flasher-speed Camera's

Went to the Dome Friday, Had a good night, only thing that spoilt it was getting TWO Flashes on the SPEED Camera @ Junction 6 on the M1, 40 mile an hour limit. I Think I was doing 60 :ohmy: . Thoughts of an earlier conversation with Backdoor Kenny " Stephen Fry" came to mind talking about Kev Roberts & THE FLASHER :huh:

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Went to the Dome Friday, Had a good night, only thing that spoilt it was getting TWO Flashes on the SPEED Camera @ Junction 6 on the M1, 40 mile an hour limit. I Think I was doing 60 :D . Thoughts of an earlier conversation with Backdoor Kenny " Stephen Fry" came to mind talking about Kev Roberts & THE FLASHER :D

Jon Buck

I was just thinking Jon, this is the one rare occasion when it would've been a bonus to have Vic on board :yes: Then we wouldn't be having this conversation :D

Went to the Dome Friday, Had a good night, only thing that spoilt it was getting TWO Flashes on the SPEED Camera @ Junction 6 on the M1, 40 mile an hour limit. I Think I was doing 60 :D . Thoughts of an earlier conversation with Backdoor Kenny " Stephen Fry" came to mind talking about Kev Roberts & THE FLASHER :yes:

Jon Buck

6 points on your license then John or is it more

Ted

I was just thinking Jon, this is the one rare occasion when it would've been a bonus to have Vic on board :yes: Then we wouldn't be having this conversation :D

:D Is having a bald head a symptom of your own humour me thinks :D

Went to the Dome Friday, Had a good night, only thing that spoilt it was getting TWO Flashes on the SPEED Camera @ Junction 6 on the M1, 40 mile an hour limit. I Think I was doing 60 :D . Thoughts of an earlier conversation with Backdoor Kenny " Stephen Fry" came to mind talking about Kev Roberts & THE FLASHER :D

Jon Buck

Sorry to hear about that Jon :D

Guest Andy Kempster

Went to the Dome Friday, Had a good night, only thing that spoilt it was getting TWO Flashes on the SPEED Camera @ Junction 6 on the M1, 40 mile an hour limit. I Think I was doing 60 :D . Thoughts of an earlier conversation with Backdoor Kenny " Stephen Fry" came to mind talking about Kev Roberts & THE FLASHER :yes:

Jon Buck

shouldnt have left the wraps on the dash for the cameras to see! :D

Junction 6 M1 south on a Friday night with a bit of luck you will not get a ticket!, These are film loaded not digital cameras

so chances are they would be out of film I've been flashed and been luck'y in these road works. All the best mate :thumbsup:

Junction 6 M1 south on a Friday night with a bit of luck you will not get a ticket!, These are film loaded not digital cameras

so chances are they would be out of film I've been flashed and been luck'y in these road works. All the best mate :thumbsup:

They have the 'Averaging' cameras in force now on the current road works futher up near Leicester, nother bloody licence to print money :angry:

They have the 'Averaging' cameras in force now on the current road works futher up near Leicester,

It's a slow drive to NO MORE DOGGIN this Saturday on the north M1 then :angry:

Print money the Goverment NEVER :thumbsup: thank God for road angel :thumbsup:

My GOD! I got flashed at these last week! I couldn't believe it! 4 in the morning, not a car on the road, no workmen and going 60. the bugger flashed me! Wouldn't mind, but there was a national speed limit sign not 20 yards past it! I'm so annoyed. The sneaky buggers...

I'm hoping to god.....

fingers crossed Matt, I agree at certain times these limits shouldn't apply, they are there after all for the safety of the workers whom are not working at night (well for most of the time) and should be altered suitably

Good luck too! I got flashed doing 50 in a 50 on Wednesday on the A2, so if they do send me through a ticket they can take me to court, I am no way taking it LOL

This is Good if You Use This Police Database You Can Find Out What The Police Have on File About Your Speeding Offence's If You Have Been Caught on Camera, Click Need Login & You Will Get A Password & Username

www.e-database.co.uk/default.asp

Good Luck [if you get service unavailable keep trying you will get connected]

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck