York Soul Club

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

YORK SOUL CLUB, SATURDAY 2nd APRIL 2011

Joining the Resident DJ's Mr Hatfield, Mr Parker, Mr Thomas & Mr Pedley packing those :ohmy: sounds behind the decks we welcome back one of York's fav's

Mr COLIN WOOD :huh:

Hope you can all make it

Atb & thank you for your continued support

Tracy & Tony :lol:wave.gifwave.gif

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest tony hatfield

Be good to see you, you all was missed :D, hopefully another cracking night on the cards

Also its the lovely Mrs Bird's birthday :thumbsup::ohmy::huh: say no more :rolleyes:

see you Saturday 2nd April

Take care

Tracy

Guest tony hatfield

Anyone wanting tickets for the Brid weekender, they will be on sale Sat, also more details regarding our Easter Soul a thon

Tracy

Looks like a good night of celebrations, does that mean that Martyn is volunteering to drive :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dave

I suppose I've been lucky as she's drove 3 maybe 4 times this year so with it been her 75th............I mean 21st I will volunteer this time :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

T n T

Can you reserve a place in the dark corner for us please & a wheel barrow to get Lynn in the car at the end :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

Guest tony hatfield

No problem Martyn, there is always the back of the van :thumbsup: , ill get Tony to put in new underlay :yes:

see you both Sat,another top night in store :yes:

T & Txx

YORK SOUL CLUB, SATURDAY 2nd APRIL 2011

Joining the Resident DJ's Mr Hatfield, Mr Parker, Mr Thomas & Mr Pedley packing those boxing.gif sounds behind the decks we welcome back one of York's fav's

Mr COLIN WOOD :thumbsup:

Hope you can all make it

Atb & thank you for your continued support

Tracy & Tony wave.gif:no::wave:

Guest tony hatfield

Hope to see you Sat if you arn't working :hatsoff2: if not see you at Easter. Don that is what been a grandparent is all about :D (only joking it's lovely apart from weekends :D )

catch up soon

Hope to see a good turn out to support our mate Col Wood returning to the decks @ York

See you Sat, ATB

Tracy :thumbsup:

Had the pleasure of DJing with you guest Mr Colin Wood :rolleyes:the other month and a blinder of a set he played :)So we'll be seeing you all on Saturday 23rd April...8.00pm til 2.00am. For the start of the Easter Week-ender :sweatingbullets:

Don

Thanks Don cheque's in the post :sweatingbullets:

Martyn do ya think Mr Dazzler will be there? Might put a few beat ballads in me box :lol:

Looking forward to it, see y'all tomorrow.

Cheers,

Colin.

Thanks Don cheque's in the post :rolleyes:

Martyn do ya think Mr Dazzler will be there? Might put a few beat ballads in me box :sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to it, see y'all tomorrow.

Cheers,

Colin.

Col

You little tinker :sweatingbullets:............but if you are putting some in the box can your make sure David Coleman is in there :)

Cheers

Martyn

Nearly had another heart attack....:thumbsup: Thought we were having to do our; "Grandparent Sitting Duties"....:D

Ha, Ha.... Cancelled....:wave:

That means, we will now be able to make it....:yes: See you tomorrow....:wave:

Bridgey & Linda.

PS: John, If you get the chance during your set, would you please play: Magnetics - Lady In Green....:lol: