cenco

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all saw the masqueraders last night they were something else, HOW was amazing so has anyone got one up for grabs got to have it,cheers steve.

There's a long list of people looking for that one, which has grown considerably in the last 24hrs!! Make do, like me, with a Grapevine copy (other side of Lester Tipton #138)

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

hi all saw the masqueraders last night they were something else, HOW was amazing so has anyone got one up for grabs got to have it,cheers steve.

I have a friend you owns a copy I know he's in the process of compiling a sales list I'll check if it's included :yes:

Social source share

HI Steve , we talked about this and i've passed your message on , i hope you've had a response if not call me ,i'll PM you with my works number. I',m afraid mine's staying in The Cave for now !!

CHRIS M :wicked:

Social source share

I have a friend you owns a copy I know he's in the process of compiling a sales list I'll check if it's included :(

IS IT SOLD MR BERGMAN ? I TOO AM MISSING THIS ONE. CU AT S.O.N

CHRIS M PM ME PLEASE

NOT BEFORE STEVE GETS HIS OF COURSE, SORRY FOR BEING CHEEKY STEVE , BUT IF YOU GET OFFERED MORE THAN ONE LET ME KNOW ....CHEERS CHRIS

Edited by bearsoul
Social source share

Looks like its going to be another £1000er its already at 600+ on ovenchips thank god i didnt sell Brownie mine.

cant believe its that hard to get it supply and demand again

WELL I FOR ONE WILL BIDE MY TIME. BECAUSE I'M NOT PREPARED TO STEP THROUGH THE DOOR INTO THE MAGIC WORLD OF MAKE-BELIEVE ...THAT IS ' JM AUCTION WORLD ' .

CHRIS M :(

Social source share

wanted this for ages at a decent price. i kinda gave up when manship auctioned one over a year ago for about £1k

well i reckon with the right swaps you might be able to prise one free from some lucky soulies grasp.

then again i may be wrong as i don't think i would part with it.I'm after anything on La Beat chaps so

if there's owt out there ? i'D BE INTERESTED (if i haven't already got one ! )

CHRIS M :(

Social source share

Not exactly rare either.

:D

Just wondered if anyone thought John Manship may consider giving me a cut of his selling price after bringing the guys over!! Do you think he might? :D:D:D

Cheers#

Paddy :D

Social source share