Fiver Each

gene burks - shirley jean - ex

ray scott - looking for you - vg+

buddy ace - screaming please - poor plays with background noise / label lots of ringwear

young holt trio - aint there something money cant buy - ex

donnie elbert - baby please come home - ex

joe cuba sextet - bang bang - ex

jamo thomas and his party brothers orchestra - i spy for the fbi - ex

luther ingram - i spy for the fbi - vg-

sunny and the sunlinners - no one else will do - ex

bb king - think it over - vg+

jimmy robins - i cant please you - vg

postage uk £1 cheers ben

Edited by Bsjp
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

trends - if you dont dig the blues - abc white demo label - 95£ ex

kings go forth - mr c - £60 mint

joe tex - i wanna be free - dial - £85 ex

the underground express - where can i run/where do i go from here - white promo mainstream - £25 mint

Margaret Freeman - forbidden fruit (different version of pempelem) - starlite - offers - lable ex+ / record mint

Bonnie Brisker - so much lovin (deep inside of me) / someone really loves you (great double sider) - magic city - £40 looks vg / ring wear / plays vg+

Lil Gary - out of nowhere - jerman - £110 ex+

jimmy preacher ellis - im gonna do it by myself - jewel - £70 ex

ohio players - compass - you dont mean it / trespassin (great double sider) - £40 ex+

little flint - beast - pain - £40 looks vg/ plays vg+

Rufus Wood - espanola (Black label)- before 2001 - £100 ex+

Betty wilson - dayco - dont give up - £40 ex

Tim rose - cbs - i got a loneliness - £15 ex+

Plas johnson - capitol - downstairs £55 ex

mark murphy - riverside - why dont you do right - £30 ex

nita rossi - pye - every little day now - £45 ex

tiny topsy - federal - miss you so - £20 ex

open to offers on multiple buys, oversea postage please contact, all postage must be recorded

uk postage recorded £1.50

any questions please ask cheers ben

Edited by Bsjp
Social source share

the record was packaged as all records have been packaged to myself, and sent by myself. You where extremely rude to me from off, and demanded a full refund, with threats of posting up on soul source....i offered to go halfs on the record which was 50£ each. You still wanted a full refund, i have spoken to some close friends who deal records all over the world and came to the decision you paid for the insurance on the record which covers you for 41£....which i have sorted out and sent off for you. which i have been in conversation with you about.

Social source share

i accepted the terms you said: 50 pounds plus the money of the insurance. You said that! i just agree

Finally although you asked my paypal account you didn't send money at all.

and you stopped answering my mails

i have kept all your mails if you cannot remember the things you said about what you were gonna do.

After 20 days i have not have the slightest refund from you

Social source share

According my opinion, when a record have been poor packaged by seller with a result to arrived totally broken, the seller has the obligation to do a full refund to the buyer

No other deals are acceptable !!!

record packaging is very important point in order to not have such a troubles; totally broken record, as tio juan stated, means very poor packaging !

Social source share

i did say i was going to give you a full refund in the first instance as you were threatening me with black listing my name on this site. After talking with friends on this site i was advised to only give you your insurance money, which you had decided on the level of cover which was  41£.

I will repeat it again, the record was sent how i have received records in the past and how I have sent them, which is two pieces of card with the record in-between with a postal card sleeve.If you had not started this whole deal so god dam rude i would of sent the insurance money over to you already out of my own pocket, and waited for the insurance money from the royal mail to reimburse myself. That however is not the case and I also have all previous messages sent to and from yourself, if that's the way you want to play it.You have proved to be a very demanding individual and I do not appreciate you and your obvious friend (who has also commented on this post) trying to bully and interfere with my recent posts.

Edited by Bsjp
Social source share

-the package was not right that's why you decided to refund when you received the scan of the the totally damaged record

-i repeat, i accepted your terms and you changed your mind finally! When someone promises, or admit that have to give things to other people and doesn't do them, what's the result of this? that the other persons are demanding individual?

-you said that i am a ''rude''... i just asked refund, the refund you promised. Half price of the record plus the money from the insurance.I accepted to take less money from those i gave to you!

i never criticized you. If you have any mail from me that i criticize you, please post it!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way what s the name of a guy who doesnt keep his word? Promises money and dont send? Who doesnt answer in the mails?

-You changed your decision. And when you stopped answering my mails without sending the money you promised, i said to you that i ll do this conversation in public. Is this a threat?????????????

-a lot of things you ''would do''..... The result is that i you did nothing regarding the things you promiised and didnt refund me at all

Social source share

ok we are going around in circles, things are getting lost in translation, i am only prepared to give you the 41£ insurance money (which you paid for) which you will have to wait for from the royal mail. which i ve told you within our private messages weeks ago. sorry for the confusion ben

Edited by Bsjp
Social source share

People who want to deal, have an aggrement at once. We are doing circles cause someone changed his mind and honestly im not the one! I declare the same from the beginning

i prefer that you give my money back than to use words: ''sorry for the confusion"

These words costed me 100 pounds and i really dont want this to happen to anyone here or to me again

Social source share

ok we are going around in circles, things are getting lost in translation, i am only prepared to give you the 41£ insurance money (which you paid for) which you will have to wait for from the royal mail. which i ve told you within our private messages weeks ago. sorry for the confusion ben

asked you both to sort this

can't sort it then don't bother using this site

Social source share