mike

festivals - music - other version

same backing diff vocals

have had a shout for details anyone full gen?

This isn't "You've Got The Makings of A Lover" is it? Have to admit, I'm so carried away with the vocal that I haven't recognised the backing track.

This isn't "You've Got The Makings of A Lover" is it? Have to admit, I'm so carried away with the vocal that I haven't recognised the backing track.

"YGTMOAL" is a lot slower and to be honest off the top of my head would say they are different. Will have to dig the files out and compare :-) If they are trhe same never noticed it myself.

"YGTMOAL" is a lot slower and to be honest off the top of my head would say they are different. Will have to dig the files out and compare :-) If they are trhe same never noticed it myself.

On reflection I suspect your right, I'll be giving it a spin when I get home. But pretty sure the backing track was used elewhere, reminds me of something else.

thanks for replies go to both of you, mucker says she reliased later on when singing it and then reading your replies that it may be a case of similar not same backing and asked pass on thanks

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links