The Monkeeys

My 13 year old son has been keen on the monkeeys for several years and has now decided to start collecting records! So this is a plea to anyone doing the second-hand shops if you come across some monkeeys singles/lp's for a few pence/quid can you pick them up for me please, much appreciated (will of course pay you for them) :D

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

My 13 year old son has been keen on the monkeeys for several years and has now decided to start collecting records! So this is a plea to anyone doing the second-hand shops if you come across some monkeeys singles/lp's for a few pence/quid can you pick them up for me please, much appreciated (will of course pay you for them) :D

Bet there for you really :D

Social source share

Bet there for you really :D

I do like them always have, loved the show, Harry has the complete set on DVD's and is now watching them for the second run, he's also learning some of the tunes on his elec guitar lessons at school tongue.gif just gutted he still also likes rap :D

Social source share

I do like them always have, loved the show, Harry has the complete set on DVD's and is now watching them for the second run, he's also learning some of the tunes on his elec guitar lessons at school :D just gutted he still also likes rap :D

Has he got his own guitar ? I have an electric guitar and an amp here that Charlie doesn't want that my honorary grandson can have.

Social source share

Janine, will sort some old Monkees records out for you, even though you posted that terrible photo of me at Tooting last Friday!! Nice to meet you, will get back to you re the Monkees - hey hey!!

Social source share

My 13 year old son has been keen on the monkeeys for several years and has now decided to start collecting records! So this is a plea to anyone doing the second-hand shops if you come across some monkeeys singles/lp's for a few pence/quid can you pick them up for me please, much appreciated (will of course pay you for them) :wicked:

I like the "monkies last train to clarksville" and all that, but did they do any other northern tracks ?

B

Social source share

Cheers ali he has one already (see below) will PM you about Charlies as Harrys is a junior one and getting a little small for him now, love this old photo of him playing it

post-1171-1128429946_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Janine, will sort some old Monkees records out for you, even though you posted that terrible photo of me at Tooting last Friday!! Nice to meet you, will get back to you re the Monkees - hey hey!!

I thought it was a lovely photo :wicked:

Social source share

Am I right in saying that Neil Diamond wrote all the Monkees (see the correct spelling Janine :(:( ) hits?

Shane

certainly wrote some of them along with Boyce/Heart Goffin/King etc. etc. I'd like to recommend the soundtrack from their 1968 movie 'Head' as essential listening, 'circle sky' and 'do I have to do this all over again' are austinpowerspsychepowerpoptastic (the film rules as well, in a period piece kind of way)

Martin

Social source share