Steve

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest chris

Looking forward to another perfect night of Quality music :thumbsup: and great company :yes:

You bringing the cake Davey??? :yes:

See ya there....

Edited by chris

Here we go again at

THE COACHMAN HOTEL ----DARLINGTON

(outside Darlo train station)

9Th April

£4.00 otd

Doors open at 7.15

Joining the residents this month are

Col Denham

Nev Griffiths

Gaz Simon

All playing top soul 0n 100% OVO

See y there

Steve

Heyup it's Coachman time again :yes:

Look at me sandwiched between two of my local heroes smile.gif

All set for another cracker

Hopefully the change of date will allow those, who normally have trouble getting along ,to sample the delights of that little dark room, which is home to some of the tunes that keep me and a lot of others coming back for more month after month thumbsup.gif

Hopefully see a few of you before but if not deffo seeya on the 9th :yes:

Looking forward to another perfect night of Quality music thumbsup.gif and great company :yes:

You bringing the cake Davey??? :yes:

See ya there....

Yes I will be bringing the cake, may aswell as I am driving. Just hope you like hundreds and thousands as decorations. Using me decks to spin the cake on biggrin.gif:D :D :D

seems ages since last coachman for me feel like a new face can manage this one looking forward to it,...keith

Heyup Keith ....was good to see you at the Witon mate...really glad the change of date has'nt affected your shift pattern,but your obviously a man of taste choosing the Coachman on the 9th :rolleyes:

Seems there's a few venues on same night...luckily for us the Coachmans only one that's offering something totally different from the rest...so no worries on that score.

Just a shame for the others who will be fighting over sharing punters sad.gif

Only a week to go for soul heaven in the N.east :unsure:

hiya nev,,cheers for letting me know about the other dos ,since its only you local guyson and no star names this month at coachman,i might see if theres a oldies nite on ,,,cheers keith

Heyup Keith... you know only too well ...star names don't cut it at the Coachman

Seeya Saturday with the ric tics at the ready :rolleyes:

Guest chris

Yes I will be bringing the cake, may aswell as I am driving. Just hope you like hundreds and thousands as decorations. Using me decks to spin the cake on biggrin.gif:D :D :D

I'll be driving too Davey :sleep3:

Got a 60th Birthday do the same night so we'll be a tad late....

Save me some cake tho!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to this....see ya there :g:

Was gonna sit this one out but Gaz (happy birthday btw) and his lass have booked a hotel and table for two (didnt know they played table tennis):yes:

So im back on (note to promoter---sort yself out)

So the line up is

Liana

Col (cos he likes to go on early)

Nev (cos he,ll be pissed later on)

The late Don Thompson

Me

As usual there,ll be Something old,Something new,Something to suit all tastes

(Apart from whinging twats who dont really like soul music :yes: )

Dont miss out

Steve

Edited by espo

Was gonna sit this one out but Gaz (happy birthday btw) and his lass have booked a hotel and table for two (didnt know they played table tennis):thumbsup:

So im back on (note to promoter---sort yself out)

So the line up is

Liana

Col (cos he likes to go on early)

Nev (cos he,ll be pissed later on)

The late Don Thompson

Me

As usual there,ll be Something old,Something new,Something to suit all tastes

(Apart from whinging twats who dont really like soul music :no: )

Dont miss out

Steve

Smack bang in the middle and straight after my good friend and mentor Col ..that's nice :thumbsup:

Been practicing my drinking of late Steve ..and im still a lightweight so a wise decision mate :lol:

Mind you if this hot weather continues i may be on the tinnies in the garden tomorrow afternoon beer.gif:beer:beer.gif:thumbsup:

P.s note to Don ...keep an eye on the playbox lid .....seeya all soon...........yeehaa wink.gif

Yep i know you do a lot of practicing Nev---A LOT of practicing :thumbsup:

Should be teetotal like me---my body is a temple (well actually its feels 3000 years old and has a damp problem)

Yep i know you do a lot of practicing Nev---A LOT of practicing :thumbsup:

Should be teetotal like me---my body is a temple (well actually its feels 3000 years old and has a damp problem)

The TEMPLE OF DOOM :thumbsup:

Lets hope the deadly duo are coming ,and on top form..

that way it wont matter what state im in :thumbsup:

Top night this, with top music and top people, can highly recommend it, give it a go it will not disappoint thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Recommendations from a man who travels a good 8 hr round trip to visit us, and most definitely knows more about the real side of soul than most people have had hot dinners!

Infact probably the most travelled pair of soulies on the planet ...hope you have a good breakdown insurance Mick ??,come to think of it can you recommend a reliable motor :lol:

Take care bud and i'll see you and the lovely Mo and hopefully the equally lovely Brigitte ,at York soul club charity soul do on Bank holiday Sunday :thumbsup:

Source Advert