Timeless Legend

Guest Johnny One Trout

Guest Johnny One Trout

Not sure if this is in the right place but did anyone see what the copy that was on EBay the other week went for??? Just out of interest you understand ;o)))

John

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

not the right place ???

what you trying to say:)))

think last time saw it , was about 4 figs , hang on

yeah 2034 bucks

you got one John, yep? over the top ?

on similar 45s, was suprised to see similar 45 ad-libs- fortune teller thing getting pushed out on soul city, should i have been?

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Ohh errr that'll do nicely ;o))

Not sure about over the top certainly at the steep end last couple i have seen sell have been around the 800GBP mark last time i saw it there was only one bidder who had bid 3 times and it was at $1500

Not sure about the Ad-libs Mike i have a feeling i was sent one to review but to be honest i haven't had time to sit down and listen through what was sent, you know how it is Social life, Big brother final, Chariddddy Shield oops sorry the community service cup ;o)) More Big Brother etc etc

John

Social source share

just thought adlibs which rate, seemed a bit outta place amongst the recycled cannon fodder

always grouped it with timeless legends, hence the connection, did think wasn;t that well known, but could be wrong of course:)

on soul city, anyone pass on whos behind the relaunch

ta

mike

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Mmm don't know about not being that well known Mike never really thought about it, certainly still an expensive little number when they come up, i suppose it was included because it has true crossover appeal.

John

BTW It's Chris King behind the Soul City stuff not at all sure if Phil Dick is still involved or not though.

Social source share

, Big brother final, Chariddddy Shield oops sorry the community service cup ;o)) More Big Brother etc etc

Have to say that I am pleased Nadia won BB 2004!! Not a dry eye in our house on Friday night!!!

Oops - sorry, I detracted!!

Gene

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I must admit that i was whooping with joy although it was more because it meant the bloody series was over and the new footie season is about to commence ;o)))))

John

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

No really it was, although if i did want anyone to win i suppose it would have been the Portu-Geezer ;o))

JoT

Social source share

just thought adlibs which rate, seemed a bit outta place amongst the recycled cannon fodder

always grouped it with timeless legends, hence the connection,  did think wasn;t that well known, but could be wrong of course:)

on soul city, anyone pass on whos behind the relaunch

ta

mike

It was Phil Dick and Chris King behind thye supposedly legit relaunch. Think Phil dropped out of the scene more or less apart from radio show he does.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

It was Phil Dick and Chris King behind thye supposedly legit relaunch.  Think Phil dropped out of the scene more or less apart from radio show he does.

Perhaps i shouldn't get involved in this but i was told last week that the Soul City releases are definately legit. I know Ady asked Dave about permission etc but i was told that at the time DG was asked as was his partner of SC and both gave approval the other guy even wrote some promo blurb for them apparently the old label went bust and this new version is a seperate entity with the same name and logo or something like that.

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!