Soul Or Nothing - This Saturday (8/10)

Guest ShaneH

Guest ShaneH

This is where i would like to be this Saturday.....

Soul Or Nothing......

DJs

Paul Sadot

Adam Leaver

Tony Jackson

Paul Havekin

Dundee Davie

Karl Rhodes

Steve(Kenny Lynch) Cato..

Style

60s/70... Northern soul...Crossover..Beat Ballads

RnB...etc...

Venue

14 Lloyd Street....Off Deansgate/Albert Square, Manchester

70s style space age club with great wooden dancefloor..

£3 members and £4 others

Info....email stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk..07752084878 or soulornothing@hotmail.co.uk

Website..www.cooloff.net/www.soul-source.co.uk

Other dates.. Sat 8th Oct......Sat 26th November

who else is gonna be there?

Shane

• Replies 108
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is where i would like to be this Saturday.....

Soul Or Nothing......

DJs

Paul Sadot

Adam Leaver

Tony Jackson

Paul Havekin

Dundee Davie

Karl Rhodes

Steve(Kenny Lynch) Cato..

Style

60s/70... Northern soul...Crossover..Beat Ballads

RnB...etc...

Venue

14 Lloyd Street....Off Deansgate/Albert Square, Manchester

70s style space age club with great wooden dancefloor..

£3 members and £4 others

Info....email stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk..07752084878 or soulornothing@hotmail.co.uk

Website..www.cooloff.net/www.soul-source.co.uk

Other dates.. Sat 8th Oct......Sat 26th November

who else is gonna be there?

Shane

i will be there

looking forward to it

mark

A bit nip & tuck this one, I've no kids this weekend, but I've also got no money left after buying more pieces of that nasty black stuff :D

I'll see what I can shuffle about.

Shano - was that an offer of a lift???

Big Lad

Guest dundeedavie

introduce yourself this time davie

shane

:D

i'm easy to spot :D .....6ft dressed moddy (depending if i can be arsed ) shaved head ..and i'll be the one behind the decks hahahaha

Davie

Guest ShaneH

A bit nip & tuck this one, I've no kids this weekend, but I've also got no money left after buying more pieces of that nasty black stuff tongue.gif

I'll see what I can shuffle about.

Shano - was that an offer of a lift???

Big Lad

stevie mannion may be driving. i could come and fetch you to sheffield. we will sort your booze and stuff out mate. get ya best pants on cos we are out mucker!!!

Shane

i'm easy to spot :D .....6ft dressed moddy (depending if i can be arsed ) shaved head ..and i'll be the one behind the decks hahahaha

Davie

nice one davie :D

are we gonna see the rest of the greatstone lads?

shane

stevie mannion may be driving. i could come and fetch you to sheffield. we will sort your booze and stuff out mate. get ya best pants on cos we are out mucker!!!

Shane

nice one davie :D

are we gonna see the rest of the greatstone lads?

shane

as tony and paul are dj'ing and i am there as well how many of us do you want :D

mark

Guest ShaneH

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Oct 3 2005, 11:37 PM) link

as tony and paul are dj'ing and i am there as well how many of us do you want :wicked:

mark

:yes:

i didnt see tony's name on there at the first look

Shane

as tony and paul are dj'ing and i am there as well how many of us do you want :wicked:

mark

:huh:

Shane

Hi Shane,

Nice avatar ph34r.gif , i thought you and Andy were just good friends!! :yes: I'm really looking forward to the weekend.I'd like to go over to Leeds and see 'Dodger' and Rich Friday, just depends on transport though. Saturday should be excellent as usual, Paul and myself are really up for it, love the place. :yes:

Has anybody spoken to Steve Cato?, he seems a little quiet, especially a few days before one of his doo's!!!.

See you at the weekend.......Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson

See you all there, looks like a top D.J line up yet again...... :wicked: and with the Greatstone boys on playing their wizardous tunes it's goona be the place to be.

Just a thought :yes: If the greatstone guys play all their top tunes this week, what are they going to play next week at the Greatstone...... biggrin.gif:huh:

mark

:yes:

Shane

WHERE WE ALL MEETING.....SHOULD MAKE EARLY DOORS THIS TIME.

LET ME REGALE YOU WITH TOP STORIES FROM NORTHAMPTON.....IT WERE RIGHT GOOD!!!

CHRIS M biggrin.gif

CHRIS M :D

Hi Chris,

Not heard all your tales from Holland, Belguim or America yet, Northampton will have to wait..Tony

See you all there, looks like a top D.J line up yet again...... :thumbsup: and with the Greatstone boys on playing their wizardous tunes it's goona be the place to be.

Just a thought :unsure: If the greatstone guys play all their top tunes this week, what are they going to play next week at the Greatstone...... :ohmy::D

Hi John,

Don't worry, we only have an hour each, won't have time :thumbsup::thumbsup: .....Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson

Hi Chris,

Not heard all your tales from Holland, Belguim or America yet, Northampton will have to wait..Tony

See you all there, looks like a top D.J line up yet again...... :thumbsup: and with the Greatstone boys on playing their wizardous tunes it's goona be the place to be.

Just a thought :unsure: If the greatstone guys play all their top tunes this week, what are they going to play next week at the Greatstone...... :ohmy::D

Hi John,

Don't worry, we only have an hour each, won't have time :thumbsup::thumbsup: .....Tony

LOTS TO TELL, THAT'S FOR SURE....SO NAME A VENUE.I FANCY THAT GAFF OFF TIB STREET AGAIN ?? OR WHAT ABOUT 'THE BRITONS' ??

Just a thought :thumbsup: If the greatstone guys play all their top tunes this week, what are they going to play next week at the Greatstone...... :thumbsup::ohmy:

i am not on so you will have to put up with my stuff at greatstone :unsure:

mark

Just a thought :thumbsup: If the greatstone guys play all their top tunes this week, what are they going to play next week at the Greatstone...... :unsure::D Even more top tunes and some new purchases :ohmy::thumbsup:

........... He's been very VERY quiet !!

has no-one rang him ? i'll call him today....he's probably putting The Christmas Decorations up at Lloyd St

ready for Saturday......it is October after all.....not long before we celebrate the birth of Baby Jesus.....is the new Argos catalogue out yet ???

Chris M :(

Guest Richard Bergman

Just a slight note of caution for all those mid day revellers (I'm speaking to the Tony J's , C Morgan and Jamie Hartford's of this world) England are playling at Old Trafford so centre of town will be rammed and a bit "lively" to say the least , just let you know in case you forgot !!!

Richard Bergman's public information page can viewed on Sky pge 765

or via the world wide web @ www.bergmeister.com :(:(

Edited by Richard Bergman

Hello folks, just had confirmation that i am indeed coming over Saturday (ignore my previous message this morning Shane.things change fast in this game) , so whats the SP....can happily make early afternoon, would like to watch the England game, so it's up to my Manchester collective, also unless i get a lift home any chance of a room for the night..?

Please post up any meeting place with time etc.......Calling Stevie Cato/Paul H/Tony J/Rich E/Chris M etc..

Let me know asp....Shane, Stevie M,Mark E do you wanna make an early start?

Brett

Guest dundeedavie

Just a slight note of caution for all those mid day revellers (I'm speaking to the Tony J's , C Morgan and Jamie Hartford's of this world) England are playling at Old Trafford so centre of town will be rammed and a bit "lively" to say the least , just let you know in case you forgot !!!

or via the world wide web @ www.bergmeister.com :D:D

not a safe place for a wandering scotsman :D

Davie

Hello folks, just had confirmation that i am indeed coming over Saturday (ignore my previous message this morning Shane.things change fast in this game) , so whats the SP....can happily make early afternoon, would like to watch the England game, so it's up to my Manchester collective, also unless i get a lift home any chance of a room for the night..?

Please post up any meeting place with time etc.......Calling Stevie Cato/Paul H/Tony J/Rich E/Chris M etc..

Brett

Guys,

Can you post up on here, what times, places etc....See You Sat.....Tony

Still alive and almost well again..Looking forward to Sat..Brett my freind,you can stay at my place.. Jamie,we will keep you in Beer...Speak late

kenny Lynch....www.cooloff.net

Hi Rev,

Just spotted your post, glad to hear you are on the mend,'i told you not to eat that pork pie' ..take it easy ....until Sat....Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson

or via the world wide web @ www.bergmeister.com :D:D

THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE A RUMBLE BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT. OR AT LEAST A PINT SOME FOOTIE ON THE MAGIC BOX IN THE CORNER AND INEVITABLY TALK ABOUT BLACK SHINY THINGS AND I'M NOT TALKING CIRCUS SEALS HERE !!!

CM :D

Hi Reg,

Any idea of the dj line up/times??.......See you Saturday....really looking forward to it, few new toones to play too....Tony :D

Hiya Tony, I'm not sure yet, waiting for Mr Cato to get back to me, will let you know as soon as :D

Brett

IT SEEMS NO-ONE'S MAKING A DECISION HERE. BRETT...WHAT ABOUT THE BAR WE WERE IN THE AFTERNOON BEFORE WE DOUBLED UP AT THE GREATSTONE (LAUGHING AND DECKING....NOTHING TO DO WITH CRAP DIY IDEAS) . PAUL, TONY??? WHAT WAS IT CALLED??

JUST AS A MEETING PLACE....OR THERE'S A BRILLIANT PUB BY ME 'THE KINGS ARMS' OFF CHAPEL ST OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AT OURS... BEERS... MUSIC... FOOTIE..ANECDOTES....BISCUITS....

CHRIS M :lol:

Guest Ms Murray

I know i say it every month ..... but if you haven't been yet ..... get yourself down there cos it's FAB !!!

Can't say enough good things about this place.

Love it. Love it. LOVE IT !! :lol:

I totally agree with you Joan. If the music is half as good as last time it will be a great night!

Looking forward to it!

IT SEEMS NO-ONE'S MAKING A DECISION HERE. BRETT...WHAT ABOUT THE BAR WE WERE IN THE AFTERNOON BEFORE WE DOUBLED UP AT THE GREATSTONE (LAUGHING AND DECKING....NOTHING TO DO WITH CRAP DIY IDEAS) . PAUL, TONY??? WHAT WAS IT CALLED??

JUST AS A MEETING PLACE....OR THERE'S A BRILLIANT PUB BY ME 'THE KINGS ARMS' OFF CHAPEL ST OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AT OURS... BEERS... MUSIC... FOOTIE..ANECDOTES....BISCUITS....

Chris its in the hands of Paul Havakin (spoke to him today), would be easier for me to meet in the Brunswick (just down from the station) then we can go where the hell you people want. :lol: ..probably be in Manchester around 3pm.

Brett :lol:

Fit and almost well,back from death or a bad cold :lol: ..Yes we have Sharon Jones in town,quite a lot of folk are going to both,the gig will finish for 11pm...Lot of new faces are gonna be here with the regulars and thats great news..Really looking forward to Davie and Karl playing for the first time,the line up again is quality,apart from me,thats why i warm up whistling.gif ...Here are the dj times below..

8pm..steve cato

9pm..Paul Havekin

9.40..Dundee Davie

10.20..Tony Jackson

11pm..Karl Rhodes

11.30..Paul Sadot..

12...Adam

12.45..Paul

1.10..Tony

1.35..Davie

2am..Karl Rhodes

2.30..Paul Sadot..

3am..Back to mine and 5 in as bed with rubber sheets and the Sheffield boys :thumbsup::P

If any of you need directions or any other info then call me on.07752084878...We are gonna be very very busy..Don't leave it tooooooo late or we could be full..I don't wanna let it get too busy,we are people and not cattle(well some)..

take care

Rev....Kenny Lynch....x

Edited by little-stevie

Looking forward to this, I haven't been to many soul nights but I really enjoyed it last time I was there (even though I was too scared to dance whistling.gif ) Can you wear name badges so I can say hello :thumbsup:

Chris its in the hands of Paul Havakin (spoke to him today), would be easier for me to meet in the Brunswick (just down from the station) then we can go where the hell you people want. whistling.gif ..probably be in Manchester around 3pm.

Brett :thumbsup:

OK SIR BRETT....BRUNSWICK IT IS, JUST NEED A TIME FROM MR HAVEKIN .

Hi Kate...is that Kate V?

Hiya, yes it is whistling.gif I don't usually post on here, being brave ha ha :thumbsup: I'm gonna come down tomorrow with a few friends, can't wait. I'll PM you :lol: