Lps Of Jazz Soul And Funk

Guest jinx74

Guest jinx74

lakecty10.jpg

$30 los rockin devils - ill latin record! covers of sunshine superman, sweet pea with the drum break, and more. VG++

$12 xmas gift rap - motown xmas music, M-

offer leroy vinnegar - dont know anything about this but it looks dope. i know this dude from that al williams quintet lp. its sealed. can i get a cha-ching!? SEALED

$25 ronnie mcneir - great soul lp. i dont see this lp much like his others. M-

$30 the day the fish came out sdtk - two nice funky tracks from this mikis theodorakis prod lp. theres a nice review of this at blaxploitation.com, VG+ sounds great!

$25 planet of the apes sdtk - dope sdtk from jerry goldsmith, M-

$10 1st borne - kidinquisitve just sold one of these online. mine is sealed so i dont know what its like but his review is still up on ebay. jazz on the bside if i remember correctly, SEALED

$10 big black - eh... people will like this... it bored me., M-

$20 art of the folk-blues guitar on folkways - cool! with the booklet and pretty good playing music. M- (with booklet)

$15 los hnos - this LP was nice... rockish and soulful latin music. VG+

$15 santo & johnny - great covers of the beatles tunes and two originals., M-

$20 james brown - f*** say it loud and lickin stick... try out those love songs hes got on there... wow! M-

$15 los blanco - nice columbian lp., M-

$10 st francis de sales cathedral choir - local xian record that Om hipped me to a long time ago. i find these all the time. theres one funky tune., M-

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!