mike

Flodavieur - male artist ?

something just made me remember john w with something for sale on this label, and that gave me a desire to hear it, a male artist , anyone sound clip of likely suspect, vague i know, but it is monday:)

soul auctionsHit for next 24hrs Ebay Sales Ebay Soul Record Auctions 

something just made me remember john w with something for sale on this label, and that gave me a desire to hear it,  a male artist , anyone sound clip of likely suspect, vague i know, but it is monday:)

Which one Mike, Tony Bullard - So Glad. Same as Lyrics on GNP?

Can't find the Tony Bullard but i've posted the Lyrics, virtually the same, so at least you can tell if it's the track you are after.

Others on Flodavieur that I've got listed are Gloria Lucas - You Won't Be True/One Sweet Song and Preston Epps - Rockin' In The Congo, doubt it's him tho' but listening to some of the stuff they play you never know ;-)))))

A bit fussy, but is it not ToBy Bullard?

What I thought Christian, only one I could think of in a sales box or getting spins. Can't believe it's fetching the price it is for a boot too.

cheers for info and audio Chalky

myself was only aware of the two groups things on label, hence why it stuck and then urge to hear it when reminded bout it

have you still got that mp3 of s t handy, if y could u email it us as just wanna test the sound thing with mp3s of diff source

cheers

mike

cheers for info and audio  Chalky

myself was only aware of the two groups things on label, hence why it stuck and then urge to hear it when reminded bout it

have you still got that mp3 of s t handy, if y could u email it us as just wanna test the sound thing with mp3s of diff source

cheers

mike

MP3 of what? what's s t, refresh my memory ;-)

MP3 of what? what's s t, refresh my memory ;-)

Ah! Just remembered, Spyder Turner;-) On it's way. Can any user upload to the sounds? Or just youself?

at the moment any user should be able to throw up,

its mp3 only

and while tested ok here, uploading not really tested with other setups

so if got a spare min, feel free to give it a run :)

What I can not see is the point in bootlegging(?) a fairly common (as the Lyrics on GNP) and not enormously exciting (IMO anyway) record that I would not have thought was in-demand anyway. It seems to sell however so guess my opinions ain't worth much as far as commercial success is concerned:-)

the "why boot it" used to throw me a bit , as used to think that along lines case of its so common it couldnt have beent booted, or in case of original ,its been booted so it must be rare

what didnt realise at time was that its nothing to do with above, its........

just pure greed

its sad but true, why bother buying 45s to sell on when can make them yourself

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links