soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is a long shot, but worth a try.

Has anyone got the sleeve to go with the U.K. Studio 1 Heptones L.P.?

And

The vinyl to go with the "Once more!" on BIG SHOT sleeve?

Ah well, no harm in asking :wicked:

There's two UK Studio One albums by the Heptones mate, On Top and The Heptones, you should be able to get Jamaican sleeves for these easily...only difference is the laminating and the edges on the back.

The Big Shot lp is the only one on the label I've never had, could you do a track listing if you get a minute.

cheers

pete

Social source share

There's two UK Studio One albums by the Heptones mate, On Top and The Heptones, you should be able to get Jamaican sleeves for these easily...only difference is the laminating and the edges on the back.

The Big Shot lp is the only one on the label I've never had, could you do a track listing if you get a minute.

cheers

pete

Hello Pete,

This is "The Heptones" one i've got. Thought i'd had it off when i see the BIG SHOT sleeve, took the record out & it was the bloody Heptones, ah well, shit happens :wicked:

Track listing for The Big Shot is:-

ERROL DUNKLEY - ONCE MORE

STRANGER COLE & GLADY - NOW I KNOW

CARLTON BROWN - EVERY LITTLE THING I DO

CHARLEY KELLY - SO NICE LIKE RICE

LLOYD TYRELL - SOPRANO B

ANN REID - REMEMBER WHEN

STRANGER COLE - JEBOZA MACOO

CHARLES KELLY - IF I WERE TO BLAME

ERROL DUNKLEY - I AM NOT YOUR MAN

WINSTON KING COLE - LIVE GOOD

KEN PARKER - HERE I AM

KEITH SMITH - 3 & 7 MR. B BLUES

Social source share

Ah, you never know what goes on behind closed doors mate :thumbsup: Let's just put it down to something you've never known about :thumbsup:

Put the word out to some reggae collecting friends of mine, Ady. Don't think the Big Shot LP will turn up, at least not very cheap!

-Mike

Since we're on the subject, why waste shameless plugging opportunities! Check out my reggae group the soulsteppers

Edited by recordwanted
Social source share

Cheers for doing that track listing Ady. I was hoping it was going to be George Murphy productions like the lp 'Reggae Girl', doesn't look like it, in fact I don't think I've got any of those tracks and I've got going on for 7000 tracks at least. Weird eh!

You're welcome mate :D i decided there's not much of a chance of me finding the vinyl for it, so i put it on ebay. 99p kick off, no reserve, like all my stuff on there. Talking of which, if i knew how to do one of those link's to my stuff on ebay i'd do it.

Social source share

Source Advert