Soul Or Nothing...may Bank Holiday

Had this booked for the Rampant Lion but have moved it.. Its gonna be the last one room Soul Or Nothing event for now.. Gonna be starting a new 2 room event in June with the Barefootin boys at this new venue....

Its all part of the Euro culture weekend... We have Soul Or Nothing Friday.... Radcliffe all niter Saturday.... Euroculture all day event from 2pm Sunday.. And a chill out session on the Monday....

Then booking into the priory after that or a few days in a health farm :thumbsup: ....

We have a limited space with guests coming for the Euro weekend plus djs and friends.. We can sell around 70 tickets only... Drop me a line if you are coming and want tickets holding... First come and all that...

Soul Or Nothing is back to Loyd St... Just 2 doors down were we started...

Friday 27th... May...

Soul Or Nothing...

Upstairs at the Nags Head..

Rare soul.. Crossover... Northern... Deep funk...

Djs...

Paul Grant..( Sleepless Nights Dublin ).

Leona Murphy...

Steve Green...

Gospel Bob Cornock....

Big George...

Steve Cato..

7.30 to 1.45...... Ticket only.... £5 in advance via paypal...

Entrance on Loyd St/ Jacksons Row, off Deansgate... Manchester..

Limited free street parking on Loyd St and Jacksons row.. NCP 10 mins walk..

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This could get messy ph34r.gif ....... will do my best to keep my powder dry for a couple of months, to ensure a long weekend's worth of complete and utter rubbish is saved up :yes: Great DJ line up to kick the weekend off!

Ok..

Tickets saved or Mark.. Tony.. Rich and Karen....

Nice feature about this venue is the roof top terrace too, it holds a good few folk and fine for smokers etc.. It will have the music piped out there too..

Guest Leona M

Fantastic! ............ absolutely can't wait for this ....... what a great way to start the weekend ...... one of the best Soul nights in the country ......... where else can you find top - flight DJ's on their night off thumbsup.gif

If anyone hasn't been there yet, brush off your dancing shoes ........... it's gonna be emotional

Guest Leona M

The countdown has begun!

Really looking forward to coming back to my roots for this one!!!

Soul or Nothin is a class night and i'm rather chuffed i'm going to be spinning our vinyl for you all wub.gif

See you in God's own City!beer.gif

Leona

• 2 weeks later...

The countdown has begun!

Really looking forward to coming back to my roots for this one!!!

Soul or Nothin is a class night and i'm rather chuffed i'm going to be spinning our vinyl for you all wub.gif

See you in God's own City!beer.gif

Leona

Cheers Leona

Look forward to catching up... Please let any freinds know that we only have 50 tickets left.. Small venue...

If any others want tickets then drop me a line..

Cheers

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Yes indeed, what a way to kick start a weekend of soulful indulgence.

To say i can't wait for this is a huge understatement.

Soul or Nothing, simply one of my favourite nights. :thumbsup:

Steve, order your ear plugs now because you're gonna have to listen to my shite talk for 3 days! :hatsoff2:

• 2 weeks later...

See ya friday Steve ,really looking forward to it and dont forget i need 2 of the rooms at the nags head ,cheers steve...thumbsup.gif

The roooms are sorted Steve...

Sorry aint been on-line much with work.. Have reserved latest tickets..

Got around 15 left...

Drop us a line, and we can sort on the door..

cheers... :ohmy:

Free parking at night on Jacksons Row and Loyd st, the 2 entrances for the Nags Head, if any space...

Sorry busy with work.. You can google the pub and get the number, give them a call, tell them you are residents to stay over and they can give you some extra info.. Got to dash, see you all later...

A few places left, just pay on the door folks..

The owner is going away to London for Euro Cup final and needs to get a coach after thhe event, we need to finish for 1.45, i will be there at 7pm and open the doors at 7.30 to make up the time....

upstairs at the Nags Head.. 7.30 to 1.45.. please pass on time to others...

Any wanting more info, call me on 07752084878

Cheers...