Bobby Womack In Concert

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bobby womack at the Carling apollo theatre Manchester, on Sunday 20th November 19.00hrs tickets £27.50 for more info look on ticket master. :D I beleive he also has dates for London.

Hope its going to be better than last year.

Worst sound I've heard at a concert. Half way through the sound man actually walked & didn't return.

He was also badly advised on what records to sing. Not that you actually hear the words.

Col

Social source share

Hope its going to be better than last year.

Worst sound I've heard at a concert. Half way through the sound man actually walked & didn't return.

He was also badly advised on what records to sing. Not that you actually hear the words.

Col

totally agree with that, we stuck it for about 60 mins and left all talking -not finnishing songs---heard before that if he's good he's brilliant but when he's CRAP he's the worst--£70 down the pan--spend it on his CDs --you won't be disappointed !

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

I very much doubt that the sound system will be poor at the Apollo, Manchester. The venue is legendary and stages top acts most nights of the week for years and years.

Shane

Social source share

I very much doubt that the sound system will be poor at the Apollo, Manchester. The venue is legendary and stages top acts most nights of the week for years and years.

Shane

Doubt its a venue specific problem. Assume if the artist is only appearing for 1 nite, there's only going to be a limited amount of time for sound checks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert