Does Anyone Know Why

Guest Dan

kept all his clothes in the cellar?

and could the resultant musty smell have been one reason why his missus ditched him for a youngster?

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

and could the resultant musty smell have been one reason why his missus ditched him for a youngster?

I think he was on the way out, that's why he was a cellar dweller. Think he may have been above stairs in the good old days

Social source share

Pehaps he lived in Queens with his daughter and her overweight husband who drove a UPS van.

His wife left him because of his consistant out of tune whiney singing.

Social source share

A friend of mine who used to visit N O quite a bit over the years said that Guitar Ray is almost tramp like now shuffeling along mumbling to his self,if true it`s quite sad really.

Dave f...........................

Social source share

A friend of mine who used to visit N O quite a bit over the years said that Guitar Ray is almost tramp like now shuffeling along mumbling to his self,if true it`s quite sad really.

Dave f...........................

Wow :yes: I didn't know where he was ... "where I go baby, nobody knows" "oooooooooooooooooooohhh" :wicked:

Social source share

I've got a cellar, I keep all cold callers and salemen down there and torture them at the weekend, it's great fun when i can't find a soul night to go to.......trouble is they keep dying on me :wicked:

He lives in Derbyshire, so this may not be a joke. :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!