Former Junction 11 Night

Has anyone heard anything or did anyone go to the old Junction 11 venue at Brookfields riding Centre a week or so ago. Ive spoke with a few people who went to the new venue in Bloxwich but no one seems to know anything about how the CD night went at Brookfields.

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Has anyone heard anything or did anyone go to the old Junction 11 venue at Brookfields riding Centre a week or so ago. Ive spoke with a few people who went to the new venue in Bloxwich but no one seems to know anything about how the CD night went at Brookfields.

I play cd's at home but when i am out i dont like northern soul dj's to play cd's like brian rea

b

Funniest thing for me, was watching Brian Rae plays Cds & the CD drive stuck.

Sn*****, sn*****.

Col.

He might as well use a PC and queue up his play list, if he dont use records then why is he a DJ ?

He might as well use a PC and queue up his play list, if he dont use records then why is he a DJ ?

Well, apparently because of what he used to play and own :thumbsup: this is what I was told when moaning about him playing CD's

I've heard some of the records you play :D:D

Maybe you should :D:D

That whas sharp have you give blood today Dave :D

Chalky's CD's soz records are top tunes :D well ever time i'v listend to him DJ they have been. :D

I've heard some of the records you play :D:D

Maybe you should :D:D

:D Mike, can we have a smiley that sticks two fingers up :D:D

That whas sharp have you give blood today Dave :D

Chalky's CD's soz records are top tunes :D well ever time i'v listend to him DJ they have been. :D

:D

Edited by chalky

Hi, was at a funk night a while back when a well known funk dj came in to do his spot, by plugging in his laptop to the sound system and played his spot from it!

Alan.

Guest rachel

Well, apparently because of what he used to play and own :D this is what I was told when moaning about him playing CD's

Was told Brian Rae uses CDs because of having to travel by train, but I've not completely figured out the logic behind that :D Does apparently still own most of the records.

Guest rachel

and how do you think I get places ???????????

That's right..by train :D

Likewise (not that I carry huge amounts of records generally, hundred box at the most... mind you when moving house recently did transport my whole collection by bus, that was err fun :D )... just what I was told :D

Arnt we forgetting the original question or is no one brave enough to admit going :D

Ooops yes we did go off topic a bit didn't we :D sorry I didn't even know the old Brookfields was really truly carrying on without the Jct 11 lot - give it another night and I suppose it'll just fade away - don't know anyone who went either just for the record

Hi, was at a funk night a while back when a well known funk dj came in to do his spot, by plugging in his laptop to the sound system and played his spot from it!

Alan.

OMFG :D the scene is fuxored :D